Do you have experience within automation and continues integration in an agile system development context? Have you possibly also worked with a global delivery team and with DevOps? Experis IT is now looking for a continuous Integration Engineer to one of our clients within the automotive industry, do not hesitate to take the chance to create the next-generations automated Build and Release process towards full automation and DevOps for the world’s biggest brands!
Experis is seeking candidates, willing to join this consultancy assignment with the aim to get employed directly to our client after 6-12 months.
To be a Continues Integration developer means being part of a highly talented team that is managing all aspects of the end-to-end automation process (using scalable, repeatable and predictable processes). In this role you will work with leading-edge technology, enterprise solutions and global brands. You will:
- Design, deploy and manage continuous integration systems which include automated testing and automated notification of results.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert to create automated software build processes in support of ongoing software development efforts.
- Maintain and improve a number of building blocks on Enterprise level.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in Roll out programs for building block changes.
- Provide day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities currently deployed, upgrading when necessary in the least disruptive manner.
- Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the build and test systems.
- Work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
- Maintain build environments, build history, and communicate results.
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible.
- Create and maintain continuous integration process documentation.
- Develop and support backup and recovery strategies.
- Provide continuous integration training as needed.
To be the best fit for this position, you have:
- Experience of automation and Continues Integration in an agile system development context.
- English and Swedish language skills to business standard.
- A degree-level education (or equivalent)
- Experience in relevant techniques, e.g. SVN, GIT/Bit bucket, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, hypervisors, Gradle, Artifactory, Nexus, Hudson, SonarQube, Docker, Tomcat, WebLogic and Websphere.
If you recognize yourself in the following, we consider it very valuable:
- Experience from Global delivery team
- Experience from DevOps
Experis IT can offer you
Experis IT finds and retains the most qualified engineers in the labor market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis IT you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact talent sourcer Emma Sköldberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.