Experis is looking for a Project Buyer to one of our clients within the automotive industry. The Project Buyer will drive and execute purchasing activities in cross-functional projects and deliver on commitments throughout project phases. For this assignment, we are looking for somone with experience in purchasing, negotiation and international environments. We are evaluating the applications continiuosly, so apply for the position of Project Buyer today!
You are the purchasing interface towards projects and suppliers in your segments during the entire project phase. You are accountable for securing that the project targets are met and maintained. Together with the commodity buyer, the purchasing and cross-functional network, you will proactively drive all relevant activities, use all needed tools and means to continuously secure a best in class supplier QDCFTSR (Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature, Technology, Sustainability and Risk Management) performance. Initially, the assignment is time-limited.
Furthermore, your responsibility will also be:
- Develop the sourcing plan for components & systems according to cross functional time plans.
- Manage sourcing activities in project phase, in close cooperation with the commodity buyer to secure we act according to strategy.
- Drive the supplier selection process.
- Secure that supplier selection complies with Targets/Budget.
- Secure the outcome of the sourcing in a contractual package.
- Ensure deliverables from suppliers.
- Challenge, negotiate, secure & report fulfilment of Project targets in terms of QDCFTSR during Sourcing and Project phase.
- Monitor, identify and mitigate risks in the project phase.
- Manage parts and orders in project phase and ensure a timely part transfer in the system to the commodity buyer.
- Manage project performance reviews with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Provide input on supplier project performance to the commodity buyer.
To be the best fit for the position as a Project Buyer, you have competence in:
- Business Acumen
- Technology knowledge
- Financial analysis
- Cost Management
- Project Management
- Production & Supply chain
- Quality Management
- Legal Management
- Relevant process & system knowledge
Furthermore, you have:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering or related field
*Experience in Purchasing, min 10y, preferably in Automotive
*Strong negotiation experience in a supplier/customer relationship, preferably with monopolistic supplier
*Strong analytical skills
*Fluent in English, both written and spoken
*Positive attitude and target oriented approach
*Strong team player, autonomous and the ability to take initiatives
*Willingness to travel from occasionally to frequently based on ongoing activities
* Good in learning new IT systems for purchasing
* Experience international environment
* Result oriented with strong delivery capability
Experis can offer you
Experis finds and retains the most qualified candidates in the labor market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact Talent Sourcer Julia Höglund at firstname.lastname@example.org.