We are looking for a Project Leader who wants to work as a consultant at an international company in Älmhult. Here you will be given the opportunity to bring your motion media competences and your passion for product communication to use as a Project Leader.
Right now we're looking for a Project leader with experience from media production, product communication, product pictures or equivalent. We are looking for someone who's passionate about production of global communication, who navigates in the digital possibilities always on the outlook for the solution that fits the message and the frames that fits the solution. We want that someone with the talent of product communication and togetherness.
As a Project Leader you will lead the production team consisting of example Art Directors, Producers and Directors, monitor and develop processes in order to reach business goals.
In the role you will:
- Responsible for agreements and development together with our assignor, defining projects and deliverables.
- Lead a diverse team assigned for producing product communication.
- Create pre-requisites for producing large volumes at low cost with short delivery time and high quality.
- Follow up processes, defining work processes, roles and KPI's connected and work with process development and change management in order to reach business goals.
- Work closely together with inhouse production and/or other production companies in order to secure deliveries, reach business and develop goals.
- Be responsible for the business aspects of the production projects; create and agree on quotations, de-brief, identify deviations and secure delivery within agreed budget frames.
- Lead and secure that the production is carried out according to agreed working processes and time plans and ensure that these are communicated to and understood by relevant stakeholders.
- Identify consequences of deviations from agreed project plan with regards to quality, time and cost, communicate consequences with relevant stake holders and secure decisions needed to move forward.
To be successful in this role, you believe that you have:
- Bachelor's degree in communication or equivalent work experience.
- + 5 years of professional experience within project management.
- Excellent people skills and ability to create confidence and build relations.
- Experience as main responsible Project Leader for several campaigns and/or projects that have been proven successful.
- Proven experience in leading client/stakeholder relations.
- Proven record of consistently meeting agreed deadlines and goals.
- Planning and budget management.
- Experience of process development.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as you have decided that this could be something for you. We do not have an application deadline for this position. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Ellen Hedvall at Experis IT, 0470-745588 or email@example.com
You apply by registering your curriculum vitae at www.experis.se.