At Pearson, we're committed to a world that's always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it's one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology - and each other to surpass these boundaries - we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world's innovations, personal and global, large and small. https://www.pearson.com/us/higher-education.html#
We are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic new colleague to join temporarily our highly successful Higher Education Sales team in the Nordics for maternity cover:
- Promoting English-language education courseware to professors and lecturers at universities and universities of applied sciences. You are expected to proactively ensure and maintaining the existing customer relations, while building and expanding new relations
- Advising lecturers and educational institutions on digital learning solutions and their implementation, by facilitating effective advisory and sales consultations
- Fully responsible for commercial marketing in a defined region, with the aim of growing the market share
- Maintaining a database of the needs of lecturers and students and the development within educational institutions, and feeding this market information back to Pearson's editors and marketing department
- Initiative/Action proactively
- Commercially driven
- Quality focused
- Customer focused
- Good Judgement
- A passion for learning
- Master degree University and/or higher professional level
- Knowledge of the academic/education market and sales experience
- Ooral and written skills in Swedish or Danish, and English is a must
- Being based in the South of Sweden or the East of Denmark
- Driving License, a valid driving licence is essential due to travels in the region.
You will be working in a team of eight highly independent and experienced colleagues.
Pearson offers you a challenging job in an organization with room for initiative, in a professional ambiance and with attractive benefits package. This position is full-time (40 hours a week), home based, a competitive salary, an attractive bonus scheme and company car. This temporary maternity cover starts now, until July 1st 2020.
For more information, please contact:
In this recruitment, we are working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. Please contact Recruitment Consultant Katarina Thomasson +46 70 2312805 or email@example.com for questions.
Please get in touch if any questions!