With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
We are looking to strengthen our Corporate Real Estate Services group - CRES with an Interior Architect Europe. The position could be based in Stockholm or Malmö and you will work towards Europe.
As part of the CRES global team, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Workspace planning - Supporting in the planning of an office space as well as being responsible for validating the alignment with our internal space design, guidelines, visual identity and visual design.
- Project Management preferably within Real Estate, contact with project leaders, external architects, key suppliers and local management.
- Validate the locally proposed order of choice of interior as well as using our preferred suppliers and when needed, visit the offices to follow up on the correct delivery.
- Coordinate the 360 VR tour created locally for the offices we believe should use this function.
- Create and own the processes around our virtual tours and other responsibility areas.
We believe the successful candidate would be able to show below skills and experiences:
- Minimum 3 years experience from a related role including project management within the area of interior architecture or equal.
- Excellent coordinating skills and good sense of color and shape.
- Knowledge in planning the workflow in an office environment.
- Skilled in drawing in CAD as well as altering CAD and DWGs Placement and planning interior using DWG programs.
- Skilled in visualizing the proposed plan of a space in 3D programs.
- Great skills in written and spoken English. Other languages like Spanish, French, Italian etc are very meritorious.
To be successful in the role you are an outgoing and energetic person with great selling skills. Through your communicative and social skills, you establish good relationships both within the company as well as externally.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with individual career development tailored for you.
The role is full-time, based in Stockholm or Paris. As Interior Architect you will report to the CoE Global Space Design & Sourcing. As this is an international position there will be travelling around Europe.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, and cover letter in English. The selection process ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, Capgemini is working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or email@example.com.