Caverion designs, builds, operates and maintains intelligent and energy-efficient solutions for buildings, industries and infrastructures in Northern, Central and Eastern Europe. Our revenue for 2017 was approximately EUR 2.3 billion. The company is among Europe’s leading providers of technical solutions for buildings and industries. We have two business units: Projects and Services.
We are now looking for our new Vendor & License Manager
In your role as Vendor Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and further develop long-term relationships for a number of strategic suppliers, ensure that we have the right agreements and, together with the delivery organization, ensure the right skills and capacity of the suppliers. As a License Manager, your responsibility is to control and reduce costs within the license scope by addressing present & future vendor licensing models – also help with vendor audits where there is a risk of license breaches.
This will align with the services under SIAM service called SLIM. This role will report into Head of Development Operations (DevOps)
The Vendor role
- Quality monitoring through evaluation and audits of key suppliers Work closely in alignment with procurement in negotiations & reviewing of new contracts
- Ensure good cooperation with suppliers as an important part of the delivery lifecycle
- Price negotiation, contract negotiation and procurement of new strategic IT suppliers in cooperation with Contract Managers
- Have a future perspective and plan for a platform for ongoing multi-supplier management with integration of the SIAM service.
The License role
- Responsible for all License Management in Caverion
- Responsible License compliance & audit activities on vendors
- Responsible for reporting & aligning to the SLIM process within SIAM
- Participating in building long and short term License Management strategy in co-operation with procurement
- Build, review License Management Processes and suggest improvements
- Plan and develop License Management roadmap
- Ensure Knowledge and quality of License Management
Who are you?
You live in Scandinavia and your English is fluent both in speaking and writing. Other languages are seen as a plus.
We believe you have at least five years’ experience in both Vendor and License management and a good process understanding. Good skills in analytics & reporting as well as negotiation & procurement skills is needed. You understand what is needed to run a business and are interested in continuous improvement.
One of our strategic areas is Excellent Customer Experience and you therefor need to be excellent in communication, take ownership, be a team player and have a high level of integrity as well as being service minded.
There will be a need for business travel
We are a company in development and we believe in cooperation, innovation, responsibility and professionalism. All we do is characterized by high technical skills, professional management and an ever-present life-cycle perspective. With us, you get an independent and engaging work that includes a large network of contacts both internally and externally. You have great opportunities to develop within your area and grow within the company.
Diversity is valued highly in our business and we place a great focus on health to create a balance between work and leisure.
In this process, Caverion works with Experis IT. If you are interested in this position, please contact Pia Holmberg, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Experis, +46 703 14 68 66, email@example.com
Send your CV with a short introduction letter no later than June 15, 2018.