Are you passionate about technology and especially connectivity? Do you have a great interest in service development within the automotive industry? We are now looking for candidates with some years of experience within Java development who is looking for the next challenge in life! Experis IT has an exciting collaboration with WirelessCar, which is a world-leading innovator of affiliated vehicle services. WirelessCar delivers world-class services and are now looking for the best-suited candidates with a drive and a dream to grow within the industry. WirelessCar works with, among others, the brands Nissan, Volvo and Merced's Benz. WirelessCar offers services such as Volvo On Call, which is a smartphone app with many smart solutions that allows you to keep an eye on the car on the roads. Do you think that you have what it takes to develop the next exciting service, and if so, why? Your first 9-12 employment months at WirelessCar consist of courses and chances of certification related to your duties, the purpose of the employment is to get recruited directly to WirelessCar. Is this chance and optimal career path exactly what you waited for? Do not hesitate to apply today!
Who are you?
To be the best fit for the role as a Java Developer at WirelessCar, you find it easy to collaborate and adapt to different situations. You also have a great interest in the industry as well as good customer focus. What do you think makes you an important resource at WirelessCar?
We want you to:
• Have at least 3 years of previous work experience of the role of back-end developer (if you are a full-stack developer, we see it as very beneficial).
• Can deliver high quality code and have experience writing solid applications.
• Have a reasonable understanding of how to build and work with distributed or integration-intensive services.
• Speaks and writes English fluently.
To fit the role, you need good technical knowledge and experience of the following:
• Java8, Springboot, JMS, REST and JPA, Maven, unit testing (JUnit) / testing, experience working with agile methodologies.
• We also consider it highly appreciated if you have experience with any of: Liquibase, AWS, Lambda, Active MQ, and IT databases.
Information about the job
• Full time (100%)
• Start as soon as possible
• Great opportunity for direct employment at the company for the right person
We at Experis offer you work in a stable and positive team with great work pleasure where you will have a significant role. You will have the privilege of working in an environment with extensive experience and broad skills, where new and exciting challenges will come to you with high levels of ambition and work capacity. Our consultants are offered a safe employment in collective agreements, including holiday, health care allowance, occupational pension and insurance. We value the qualities that an even age and gender distribution, as well as ethnic and cultural diversity add to the business.
Very welcome with your application! If you have questions about the assignment, please email talent sourcer Emma Sköldberg at email@example.com