Experis Finance in Stockholm is now looking for a Product Marketing Manager for a consultant assignment at Samsung. This position is available due to a parental leave with start ASAP. The assignments end date is estimated to 31st of October 2020, but with the possibility to be extended.
About the role
As Marketing Manager you will act as a liaison between PM/Category Marketing and local Sales departments, together with individual customers, ensuring fast and effective roll out of GTM plans, driving activities and plans.
You will report directly to the Head of IM marketing and the overall objective for this position is to drive sell out of and contribute to the growth in brand preference for Samsung in Sweden.
- Responsible for the development of full year ATL marketing roadmap for Sweden for Smartphones. Responsibility includes setting objective and KPIs, budget management, resource planning and follow-up of the activities carried out.
- Responsible for full ensuring full alignment between full year ATL marketing roadmap with corresponding roadmaps for BTL/Customer/Retail/Online for Sweden for Smartphones. Responsibility includes aligning objective and KPIs, budget management, resource planning and follow-up of the activities carried out.
- To be leading and responsible for the GTM process during product launches together with category marketing. Responsible for development and communication (with all relevant campaign elements - ATL/BTL/online/retail) aligned with key stakeholders within Customer Marketing/Retail Marketing/Online to ensure a successful rollout across the Sweden.
- Active part in developing messaging (for PR, Online, Channel- and Category Marketing and instore product information) for focus products within category, in close co-operation with IM Category Marketing, PR team and Product Management.
- In charge of setting and keeping a running Quarterly Marketing Plan available for all stakeholders.
- Extended operational function for Swedish customers in terms of joint marketing planning and activity execution.
- Responsible for Channel marketing and the personnel within; Channel Marketing Leads.
The person we're looking for
To be a good fit for this role you should have previous experience within in the field of consumer marketing within the electronics/telecom industry. You also have experience from matrix organizations and "go to market"-planning on multi-country markets. You are a result oriented person, used to work against short deadlines and likes to find new ways of working to improve marketing effectiveness.
As a person you are Pragmatic, easy to collaborate with and a 'can do' attitude. You are not afraid to take initiatives and have a strategic mindset. You have an eye for details without losing focus on the big picture.
- University degree, preferably with a major in Marketing
- Marketing experience with minimum 4-5 years of solid consumer marketing experience from strong brands within Consumer Electronics/Telecom and/or FMCG
- Experience from management of large marketing budgets, covering ATL as well as BTL
- Leadership / Project Management excellence
- Market research, analysis and MS Office, mainly Excel, PPT
- Fluent in English & Swedish
- Experience of Go to market planning on multi-country markets
- Solid grasp of all elements of the media mix, ranging from conventional offline, to online and experiential marketing
- Experience from matrix organizations.
- Experience of channel Sales and Marketing is a merit
Vad vi på Experis kan erbjuda dig:
Experis är ett av Sveriges största konsultbolag inom IT, Engineering och Finance. Vi är en av få bolag som samarbetar med företag, myndigheter och organisationer inom privat och offentlig sektor i hela Sverige. Våra konsultchefer har gedigen kunskap inom just ditt område. Som konsult hos oss är din karriär och utveckling alltid i fokus. Vår verksamhet bygger på att våra anställda trivs och utvecklas. Vi erbjuder en trygg anställning med allt vad det innebär: månadslön, kollektivavtal, försäkringar m.m. Läs mer om hur det är att vara konsult på https://www.experis.se/swe/vart-erbjudande/konsult/
Varmt välkommen med din ansökan genom att registrera ditt CV, urval sker löpande.
Vi har tyvärr inte möjlighet att emot ansökningar via mail, men har du frågor om uppdraget eller om rollen som konsult är du välkommen att kontakta Talent Acquisition Specialist Julia Höglund på email@example.com