Mycronic is a listed Swedish high-tech company with a passion for business, technology, and people. As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pacemakers continue to save lives. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide.
We are looking for our new Accounting Manager responsible for preserving high quality in the preparation and coordination of the Parent Company's financial closing and reporting. The Accounting Manager also leads a number of subsidiaries in accounting matters to ensure compliance of the organization's accounting practices with applicable standards and regulations, as well as a team of 6 direct employees. As Accounting Manager you are part of the Corporate Office Finance based at the headquarters in Stockholm/Täby, reporting to Head of Group Accounting.
- Ensuring high quality and timely monthly and quarterly financial closings for the parent company by planning and executing the process
- Ensuring quality and timely monthly and quarterly financial closings for a number of subsidiaries by providing support to local accounting teams
- Managing, leading and developing 6 direct employees in the accounting department in the parent company with dotted line from accounting teams in subsidiaries
- Developing and streamlining accounting processes for the parent company and subsidiaries to create synergies, process improvements and cost efficiency
- Assuring alignment with recommendations and regulations within the accounting area and in accordance with IFRS regulation
- Overseeing maintenance of the organization's general ledgers and related accounting practices, including accounts payable and receivable ledgers
- Leading the practice for Finance in the ERP-system M3 together with colleagues
- Ensuring well documented processes and a good relationship with auditors
- Sc. or B.Sc. in Business Administration or similar, preferably with major in accounting
- 5-10 years' experience of working with similar tasks
- Previous work experience from international company
- Experience of production and/or inventory accounting
- Good IFRS knowledge
- Knowledge of tax and VAT rules and regulations
- Managerial experience and good leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
- Audit experience is a plus
- Experience of shared service center is a plus
If you're interested in this position you can contact responsible recruitment consultant Therese Thunström at Experis Finance, email@example.com. Application for the position is done through the Experis website, www.experis.se by attaching CV and cover letter.
Who we are - and what we offer
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with approximately 1500 employees engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment to the electronics industry. Consolidated net sales was SEK 4.3 billion in 2019 with an EBIT of SEK 1.1 billion. Mycronic headquarters is located in Täby, north of Stockholm and the Group has subsidiaries in China, France, Germany, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and the United States. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues.
To find out more about us, please visit: https://www.mycronic.com