Are you an experienced system user in manufacturing and supply chain? Do you enjoy providing training and support change? Are you willing to be part of the journey to implement SAP globally by develop SKF colleagues?
SKF IT provides strategic IT support to the SKF organisation by developing sound strategies, enabling business transformation and managing selected service providers. We have presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia. We have a strong ambition to deliver on time and within budget, in alignment with business targets.
End-user Trainings develops global end-user training material, train and prepare local trainers for end-user training in each process area and each country in close cooperation with global process teams.
Your day-to-day work
- Training single point of contact to the global finance process teams
- Central trainer to prepare and train local trainers
- Driving training impact assessments for SAP releases in finance processes
- Quality assurance lead for global training content
- Creation of continuous update of global training documents
- Cooperation with training content developers, off- and on-shore
We expect you to have
- Passion for learning and training
- Very good process knowledge in finance related processes
- Experienced in finance systems, knowledge in SAP FICO modules, especially in GL, AP, AR and Product Costing
- Cross module experience useful in sales, manufacturing and purchasing
- Previous experience in training, preparing materials etc. is an advantage
- Good working knowledge of SAP WPB / Enable now
- Knowledge in SAP S/4Hana is a plus
- Team-player personality and experience from collaboration tools
- Openness for change
- Structured way of working
- Good understanding of IT systems and data
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel (approximately 20 %)
- Swedish work permit is a prerequisite
You will enjoy working here if you
- Have passion for learning and training
- Would like to take an active and driving part of a global change programme
- Like to work in an international context
- A job in an international environment
- You will be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
- You will enjoy supportive colleagues and a secure organizational structure
Some additional information
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden or any SKF main sites in Europe (Schweinfurt - Germany, Steyr - Austria, Airasca - Italy, St Cyr - France)
You will report to the Manager of End User Trainings (SKF IT) who is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Consultants at Experis Eva Tiitso +46 722-173238, email@example.com or Linda Meria +46 727 464638, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your application at www.experis.se with CV in English. We will evaluate the applications ongoing so please apply as soon as possible. The position might be filled before last application date. We are looking forward to receive your application! Please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail.
Unionen - Jonny Hilbert +46 31 337 2155
AF - Johan Facht +46 31 337 2468
Ledarna - Andreas Tengberg +46 31 337 1983