About Johnson & Johnson Vision Join Johnson & Johnson Vision, a team of 5,000 employees worldwide, a team that makes measurable strides, each and every day, in improving global health and overall quality of life by dedicating their time and resources to restoring and improving people's sight. Since debuting the world's first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Contact Lenses. Additionally, in 2017, J&J expanded even further into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Join our team with a true passion for improving the vision and lives of people across the globe.
Introduction and Overview
As the need for global eye health grows, we continue to grow with it, providing powerful, proven technologies that help people all over the world experience the visual freedom to live their lives to their fullest potential. We would like to lead this journey, connecting with our current and future contact lens wearers by driving strategic partnerships with our retailer customers to enable us to connect with contact lenses customers in both the traditional bricks and mortar and the e-commerce channels.
Therefore, we are expanding our team and seeking for you, our new Connected Commerce Key Account Manager, Vision, with Nordic responsibility, to be based in our Johnson & Johnson Stockholm Office in Solna, Sweden. We are looking for a Key Account Manager who will be responsible for shaping and executing the e-Commerce strategy across Key Accounts, with direct account management responsibility for the e-commerce retailers, reporting into the Head of Key Accounts, Vision, Nordics.
This role is for a fixed term contract (12 month from start date).
Objectives of the Position
- Local leadership for e-Commerce, including working with the wider Key Account team to shape & support the execution of e-commerce plans
- Create and maintain effective business relationships with large retailer stakeholders
- Development and execution of annual joint business plan with key e-commerce retailers
- Lead e-commerce retailer commercial negotiations
- Identify best practices and processes to drive both category penetration and product growth through both regional (EMEA) and local teams
- Undertake analysis of channel performance and leverage data to deliver insights on business performance and future strategies
- Ensure e-Commerce customer service and supply chain processes are operating effectively
- Bachelor's degree or similar
- Minimum 2-3+ years of experience in e-Commerce account management, sales planning, account development
- Ability to drive strategy and change while implementing, analyzing and reporting on numerous concurrent projects.
- A demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships and alignments with external and internal stakeholders is required.
- Excellent Swedish & English skills (writing and orally) is a must. Other Nordic languages a merit.
What you will need to succeed
You think differently and adapt quickly to changing market dynamics and retailer needs. You are curious to test and learn but with a strong fundamental understanding of e-commerce retailer strategies and needs. It's essential to have a strong skillset in analyzing data and turning this in to actionable growth initiatives. To be successful in this position you need to be a strong team player who can build effectively internal and external relationships but with a strong sense of personal accountability and ownership to drive your business plans forward.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, and cover letter in English. The selection process ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, Johnson & Johnson is working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or firstname.lastname@example.org.