In the role of Process Excellence Manager, you will have great opportunities to influence BSH's future operations in Northern Europe. The role involves great responsibility with developing work tasks in a fast-moving environment and includes weekly travel to our Warehouse in Nykvarn. You will lead a small team of employees placed in Solna and Nykvarn and you report directly to the Head of Logistics Northern Europe.
An important part of the role is to develop and motivate your employees and ensure a good work environment as well as leading and engaging your employees towards the department goals.
Your tasks include:
Strategy development and implementation
- Develop and manage the implementation of the process development strategy of the Logistics Department in line with BSHs strategic goals and the required level of service to the company's customers
- Identify projects and measures that are necessary to implement in the Department's strategy
Operational efficiency management
- Develop systems and methods to measure operational performance within logistics
- Monitor key performance indicators and develop a methodology for working with deviations
- Identify and manage optimization projects to improve process efficiency and reduce costs
Managing cross-functional changes
- Develop and implement new company processes
- Manage cross-functional projects
Corporate in international projects
- Participate in international corporate projects as well as implement changes required by corporate standards and policies
- Analyse and monitor the impact of changes in logistics
- A university degree in technology or business administration with a focus on supply chain management / logistics
- Proven working experience as a project leader or line manager within Logistics or Supply chain
- Good knowledge of digital transition
- Good experience of managing and participating in projects
- Knowledge in business/logistics systems such SAP, S4 Hana, TMS, WM and/or other systems and you are a regular user in MS Office
- Experience of different project management methods. It is an advantage if you are certified Six sigma Green/Black Belt
- Good knowledge of Swedish and English in both speech and writing
We are looking for candidates who are triggered by responsibilities and challenges and who has the will to both lead employees and run processes. You have well developed leadership skills with the ability to create commitment and engagement in a team. To be successful in the role we believe you are a process-oriented person with an analytical mindset. Elaborated networking and communication skills are key for the role.
We offer you an attractive role in a global and stable company with great products. The role offers you good opportunities to learn and grow within the role and within the company.
How to apply
Welcome with your application, no later than November 13th. The selection process will be ongoing, and the position may be filled before the last date for application. If you have questions about the role or the recruitment process you're welcome to contact Therese Rocafort Svensson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08-7362877.