Do you have good knowledge of safety principles, and methodologies? Do you want to advice, give guidance and coaching for all personnel on the contracts regarding the implementation of the Health & Safety Management System? At Experis we are now looking for a Health & Safety Advisor to our client in Gävle. Read more about the position below and welcome with your application!
Start: According to agreement
Assignment: Consultancy assignment for at least one year, 50-70 %
At Experis we are now looking for a Health & Safety Advisor for Data Centre project, working as the safety advisor for a Principal on a large-scale construction site. This is a consultancy assignment on 50-70 % to our client in Gävle.
About the job
In this role you will provide support including review of risk assessments. You will also advice, give guidance and coaching for all personnel on the contracts regarding the implementation of the Health & Safety Management System (HSMS) and support EHS and site Manager in accident and incident investigations. Furthermore, you will participate in Risk Reviews and assist with the development, regular review and update of the HSMS. You will also carry out regular site safety inspections and support implementation of behavioral based safety programmes.
Other job duties include:
- Provide assistance to project and construction management in implementing and complying with project safety requirements and in addressing safety/health issues as they arise during project execution.
- Participate in meetings with customers, project team members, and contractors/subcontractors to advise them of safety requirements that may affect project design, schedule, and cost.
- Provide technical support and assistance directly to construction supervision and subcontractors in planning and executing field activities in accordance with the project safety requirements.
- Draft safety and health specific plans, project specific mitigation plans, safety and health awareness training programs, and technical and regulatory reports.
- Conduct safety assessments/inspections of project construction activities to monitor compliance with safety/health requirements including contractual commitments, laws and regulations, and the project's ES&H plan.
- Implement personnel policies (e.g., conducts employee performance evaluations)
Who we are looking for
We are looking for you who has good knowledge of safety principles, and methodologies. You have knowledge of engineering and construction systems, methods, and work processes.
You also have:
- Knowledge of construction planning, procedures, and execution
- Experience in safety/health assessments/inspection during construction.
- Knowledge of hazardous materials and physical risks and the mechanisms to mitigate them.
- Skills in oral and written communication, in both Swedish and English
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume. We do not accept applications via email. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Paula Skoglund at Paula.Skoglund@se.experis.com
The selection will be ongoing, therefore apply as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!