Do you like to learn new things? Are you proactive and a team player? And do you have an interest in all things related to HR? If so, then you might have the kind of approach and experience we’re looking for. We are currently looking for a new HR-Generalist to our client based in Kista, Stockholm – and that might be you! Please find more information about the assignment below. We are looking forward your application today!
You will be responsible for delivering HR programs and practices within your business unit based on local and operational business needs. Additionally, you will implement HR processes, and provide advice and counselling to leaders within your business domain that you are supporting. You will work in close cooperation with HR Subject Matter Experts, and HR Business Partners, HR generalists and our HR Shared Service center.
More precisely the role is also responsible for;
• Facilitate execution of HR Process and Programs with local management.
• Lead different HR change management programs related to the site or your business domain, including managing HR-projects and work streams.
• Lead and maintain Union relations.
• Provide coaching and advice to leaders on people and organizational matters.
• Be on top of HR Data and Workforce Statistics for your unit to guide the managers on decision taking.
We are looking for a natural team player with a strong drive, high customer orientation and a can-do attitude. Strong influencing skills and the ability to collaborate with local management and other stakeholders both inside and outside HR is required. As an ideal candidate you have experience from a broad HR role within a larger matrix organization.
• A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration and/or related field is required.
• Approximately 3-5 years of Experience from having worked as an HR specialist, HR generalist or HR Business partner managing a broad spectrum of HR disciplines.
• Experience from independently driving different change management programs and projects within HR (e.g organizational changes, right-sizing activities, cultural transformation programs).
• Skilled in Swedish labor law and how to develop and maintain Union relations.
• Highly developed knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.email@example.com