Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wood and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace non-renewable materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 26 000 people in more than 35 countries, and our sales in 2015 were EUR 10,0 billion. Stora Enso shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges. Sourcing and Logistics leads the sourcing and logistics activities for divisions and group functions in cooperation with requesters and suppliers. We strive for being a forerunner in supplier responsibility, sourcing demanded quality in competition to as low cost as possible, delivery performance and driving innovations supporting our renewable materials ambitions with a clear drive for continuous improvements.
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics is looking for a Controller to Liner Services Centre in Gothenburg. Liner services is a line shipping system for Stora Enso's products and raw materials. The Liner Services includes seven ships, 2700 SECU boxes, 2.6 million tons of cargo, with sales of EUR 125 million.
The task of this team is controlling, accounting and financial reporting for liner services team.
As Controller in the Liner Services team your main responsibilities are:
- Perform Financial Analysis and monthly reports.
- Produce and analyze monthly volume reports.
- Calculation of income and cost accruals for the month end closing.
- Provide input and analysis for financial forecasts.
- Supervise and assist in the weekly invoicing process for miscellaneous invoicing.
- Forecasting & financial reporting of ware house in port of Tilbury.
- Produce an accurate budget for the next coming year.
- Budget process, calculations, monthly and quarterly follow-up and related reporting.
- Consolidation of accounting from external operations.
- Develop and maintain correct shipping tariffs for the different routes offered.
- Assisting management with profitability and investment calculations.
- Motivate and create a dynamic and flexible work environment focusing on transparency, precision and accuracy.
We are looking for a result and action oriented team player, who has:
- Bachelor Degree in Economic, business, engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Logistics segment
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Controlling
- Routine user of Excel and experience from SAP is meritorious
- Team player with stamina & desire for high performing team
- Strong change management skills when implementing new systems and processes
- Excelling in process and administration related tasks, with key focus on efficiency (throughput) and quality (errorless)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish
- Proactive, result oriented, willing to take initiative and responsible
- Stora Enso value “Do what’s right” must be strongly reflected in your high personal integrity and accountability
As an employee at Stora Enso, we want you to be:
- Visible: Is visible through contacts with our units as well as suppliers. Can both help to solve day to day issues as well as making steps to reach larger picture
- Courageous: Dares to challenge existing ways of working when opportunities for improvements exist. Pragmatic to make things work in reality, rather than perfect but not implemented
- Clear: Easily communicates in all types of situations and makes people feel listened to. Builds trust and openness by understanding current business and best practice
We can offer a highly challenging work in a stable international company with modern multicultural work environment and opportunities for professional development. You will be welcomed by young, professional and supportive team.
Position: Permanent employment, full time. The position holder will report to Manager Liner Services and Break Bulk Service Centre
The final application date is 28th of February, please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing. Please note that we only accept applications via Stora Enso's Career Pages. https://storaenso.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=008023&lang=en
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.
No applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process.
For further information regarding the job please contact Magnus Lander, Manager Liner Services and Break Bulk Service Centre, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone + 46 (0) 76-637 76 04.
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Manpowergroup Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.