Are you passionate about technology and marketing? Do you have a natural urge to develop new services and putting them on the market? Do you want to use these skills to defend the Doro cause? If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career opportunity in an international and dynamic company, characterized by an entrepreneurial, hands-on and down to earth approach, then maybe you are our next BUSINESS DEVELOPER CONSUMER SERVICES (BDCS).
Doro is a Swedish company that empowers seniors to live richer everyday lives and provides peace of mind for seniors and relatives alike. By developing and providing a wide range of products, services and smart care solutions tailored to meet the specific needs of seniors, we enable them to do things they want to do more easily as well as things they thought they might never do. As the global market-leader in senior mobile phone, Doro offers easy-to-use mobile phones and smart devices, mobile applications, fixed line and cordless telephony with loud and clear sound. Within Doro Group, Doro Care offers social care and telecare solutions for elder and disabled persons for independent and safe living in their own homes. Doro AB is a publicly traded company listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm exchange, Nordic List, Small Companies and reported net sales of SEK 1,924 billion (EUR 200 million) for 2017.
BDCS' responsibilities include identifying and managing new customers for Consumer Services solutions, including the full customer lifecycle management. Together with the Senior Category Manager you will be heading-up the new Doro business area Consumer Services, talking to customers and end-users, demo the solutions, locking down the deals and businesses and assisting in market research, segmentation, competitive analysis, pricing, sales force support and motivation, and after-sales.
The BDCS is responsible for the category's contribution as a business unit to the overall P&L of the company. You will drive the development of Doro Consumer Services' new businesses and animate the range together internal teams such as; Category Management, Technical Project, Marketing and Sales, throughout all the steps of the service line life cycle.
- Develop new and grow existing sales and business opportunities
- Define, identify, evaluate, recommend, target and acquire new and grow existing customers - operators, retailers, distributors - for our Consumer Services
- Appraise opportunities and business proposals and leads from Regional Sales, customers and external partners
- Build actions plans and drive sales and marketing strategy per customer and channel
- Visit customers, fairs and exhibitions to hold products & services presentations, demos, and sell-in
- Work with customers to establish their needs, pain points, roadmaps, time plans and their implementation requirements, and make sure we sell and launch the services we have today
- Support and train Regional Marketing Managers and Sales RM and KAMs
The BDCS will be based at Doro HQ in Malmö, Sweden, reporting to Senior Category Manager Consumer Services and will travel frequently to visit Doro's offices and customers throughout Europe.
You are genuinely interested in both the creative and technical process of developing services, and the commercial sales of them. You love to work in a product environment combined with a strong sales perspective, and you're eager to develop new business opportunities and turn them into profit making sales.
You're a very good communicator with excellent presentation skills, and you're very good at pitching your ideas in a convincing way. We assume you are fully fluent in at least one Scandinavian language, as well as our company language English.
We think you have a technical creative background which enables you to understand the future of Smart Services. Devices, IoT and telecoms, but that you have a business acumen and a very strong drive to and knowledge of how to sell.
We see it as a big plus if you have worked and negotiated with mobile operators, retailers or distributors, and if you have good insights into their needs and challenges.
- Have several years of experience in developing, marketing or selling services (ideally with experience from telecom, electronic or Internet industry)
- Be both service, technical, marketing and sales oriented
- Preferably have a university degree within marketing/business and/or engineering/technology; and ideally a combination
- Have a good network enabling you to quickly arrange sales meetings with Doro's prospective customers
- Have strategic mindset and still be hands-on - one who get the job done!
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your CV and motivated application via the application button. Doro works with Experis in this process. For questions regarding the position, please contact Christopher Weeks or Pierre Bellin at Experis: email@example.com / 040 660 63 08 or firstname.lastname@example.org / 040 660 63 03