With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
The IT Business Partner for Scandinavia is the one-stop-shop for business leadership in the region towards Group IT, to ensure IT delivers value to the business organization. He or she will act as Single Point of Contact for business unit management in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, & Finland and have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a constructive relationship with business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the IT Business Partners for Europe, to ensure business leadership is adequately and consistently supported.
- Gain a thorough understanding of business goals, strategies and challenges, and be able to identify value added It services that support the growth and profitability of the business.
- Ensure that business stakeholders are informed timely and accurately of available Group IT services and planned developments/initiatives.
- Advocate for Group IT and coordinate the development of new services.
- Manage stakeholder escalations regarding issues with IT service.
- Identify synergies between business and Group IT.
- Identify cost savings for both Group IT and the business.
The IT Business Partner sits between Group IT and the business and should be familiar with both worlds in order to operate effectively. He or she should have experience in delivering IT and consulting services, a solid understanding of what drives the business and a good view on how IT services can enable the creation of value in the organization.
The following are some of the key competencies for this role:
- Relevant academic degree.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Executive presence - able to work effectively with business stakeholders and become a trusted sparring partner.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills - able to clearly communicate information to the business leadership and collect relevant feedback.
- Digital understanding - clear understanding of what it means to be a digital business in order to support Capgemini´s transformation.
- Building bridges - improving the cooperation between business and IT and positively influence the mindset with both organizations.
The following experiences would be relevant:
- Account/Engagement Manager
- IT Service Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Business Analysis
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with individual career development tailored for you.
The role is full-time and preferably based in Stockholm office. As IT Business Partner Scandinavia you will report to Head of Europe IT Operations.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV in English. The selection process ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, we are working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or email@example.com.