RWE Renewables, the newest subsidiary of the RWE Group, is one of the world's leading renewable energy companies. With around 3,500 employees in the onshore and offshore field.
Do you want a meaningful job that is important for society, the future and the environment.
Then this job as a HSE Advisor in the Nordic Offshore is for you!
As HSE Advisor at RWE, you get the opportunity to work within one of the largest global players in power generation from renewable energy.
You will, among other things, work with:
* Offshore Wind Technical HSE Support
* Support line management in the hazard risk assessment processes for activities and plant
* Design and implement an effective emergency response organization and plan for both sites
* Ensure effective contractor engagement is established to ensure high HSE standards when contractors conduct work
* Ensure action plans are developed and followed up, and are monitored on site
* Ensure legal compliance within the HSE area
The work as a HSE Advisor is free and you get very great opportunities to influence your work.
You main work place is our office in Rödby Havn, but you will also travel every month to Kårehamn & Öland in Sweden.
In order to succeed in the role, we believe that you have experience as an HSE professional, in an energy sector or oil and gas business, providing HSE support.
We believe that you have a Degree in engineering/safety engineering or alternatively you have acquired this knowledge through work experience.
As a person, we like to see that you are accurate, responsible and like to work on improvement work, we also want you to be good at communicating
You may also have:
* Qualification as a HSE professional in accordance with the legal requirements
* Relevant on hazards related to the Wind Industry workings such as Crane Work/Lifting/ Fall Prevention/Machinery Safety
* ISO 14001/OSHAS 18001/ISO 45001 Auditor Training
* Successfully developing and maintaining HSE Management Systems
* Experience in internal and external Stakeholder management
For those who have the desire to develop in an industry that is investing for the future, there are good opportunities for professional development within RWE.
What we offer
At RWE, you will find all the advantages of a large technology group. And some merits that are even more crucial: openness and real team work. For we are open to the future and are building on the strengths of each and every individual. We value his/her work and opinion; we listen, pursue active ideas management and engage in direct exchanges. Respect, appreciation and mutual trust are the hallmarks of cooperation within the international RWE team.