Do you want to work as a project coordinator at one of the biggest companies within retail in Sweden? Then this is the job for you! Experis IT are now looking for a project coordinator with 5-10 years’ experience from a similar position. Do you think this sounds interesting? Then submit your application today!
As a Project Coordinator within our Global Test Area you will work in a very exciting, challenging and dynamic area, within SAP. The Global Test Area steers and supports all Functional Areas within a global supply chain program for the Retail company. Your responsibility will cover coordination of master and transactional data to our test environments. You will also coordinate upgrades and other activities related to our test environment in SAP, all as a foundation to enable an efficient roll out organization. The SAP solution will be implemented worldwide for both stores and online. As a key challenge your responsibility also includes implementing tools and methods for a more efficient way of working.
The primary responsibility will be to plan, order and coordinate test environments and test data, for our new platform, as well as the existing solutions.
Among other things your tasks includes:
· Capture all requirements regarding environments and data
· Ensure that test environments are available at the right period, with the correct versions and valid test data
· Define and maintain processes and documentation for test environments and test data handling
· Communicate and coordinate test activities with the development and integration teams as well as the existing solutions and the program’s functional areas
· Contract Delivery responsible for Manage Service for Test Data Creation
·Drive internal implementation projects
· 3 years’ experience as a project or test lead
· Experience of planning and coordinating in a test environment, in a larger enterprise.
· Business process experience within sales, logistics, warehouse management and/or finance
· Fluent in English
· Experience from the Retail industry segment
· Experience with ERP development and its impact on legacy systems
· HP ALM, QC
· SAP in general
· SAP TDMS
· Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English
· Adoptable to the company’s’ methods and tools – and working environment
· Excellent managing of deliverables, time management, communication (oral and written), presentation, and organizational skills
· Straightforward and open minded
· Flexible, yet structured
· Strong team player as well as good ability to work individually
· Social competence, non-prestigious
· You like a high working pace and are not afraid to work extra when needed
Experis can offer you
We have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. Experis will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist My Ambrén at email@example.com