As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASA’s robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.
Your challenge – and what you can expect
You will be part of a team designing the vision software for our solder paste jetting and component Pick and Place machines – they are also part of our factory solution to provide the customer with a complete solution. The vision software enables high- and reliable performance, with demanding accuracy of the machine, measured in ppms and um, the demand for reliable software is increasing. We also need to increase our knowledge and data use to provide a factory solution with the target our machines can predict problems and service needs automatically. Here the factory solution will help customers to point out performance problems before they occur. Can you drive this development, using new modern tools and algorithms to help us reach the next level of machine performance?
You will collaborate closely with colleagues and partners both globally and internally at our office in Täby.
Your job tasks will concern:
- Develop and integrate new algorithms
- Drive technology development and methods
- Work cross discipline with mechanics, electronics, optics to design the best camera or sensor solution for our systems
- Establish technology roadmaps and keep updated with new technology development
- Work in international projects with knowledge exchange between borders
Who you are – and what you will need to succeed
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel? If so, Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are innovative, analytic and a team player with an open attitude and a high level of personal responsibility. You have a passion for technology and are curious about new technologies and how to implement those in our machines and solutions.
On top of this, you need:
- MSc. Or BSc in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Engineering Physics or other relevant areas of knowledge
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working with Computer Vision or Machine Learning/Deep Learning. Knowledge of openCV library is a plus.
- Excellent proficiency level in software development and C++ programming preferably on Linux
- Strong math and algorithmic background
- Experience with calibration of mechanical and optical systems is a plus
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Who we are – and what we offer
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 900 people engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Contact and application
In this recruitment, Mycronic cooperates with Experis Engineering.
For more information about the position or the process, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Joakim Pergefors Eriksson, at email@example.com or 08-764 25 34.
Welcome with your application!