Do you have previous experience of working as a Project Assurance Manager? Are you a good net-worker with a holistic view and good communication and negotiating skills? Do you want to work for a leading, innovative and global automotive company in Gothenburg? Experis Engineering are currently looking for a Project Assurance Manager. Does this sound like something you are interested in, send your application today!
Experis Engineering in Gothenburg can offer you an exciting opportunity into the world of automotive. The assignment is on full time, starts as soon as possible and at lasts for at least one year.
The mission of the Project Assurance Manager role is project quality assurance and this is done by following and adhering to proven project management principles. The purpose is to ensure that the company’s start cost projects are proactively and project quality assured run in an optimal way to ensure fulfillment of customer demands. The Project Assurance Manager is mainly providing process quality, DVP knowledge, risk management, support with time planning, organization of gate audits and lesson learned work and visual planning to all global product projects at the company.
The main responsibilities of a Project Assurance Manager are to proactively ensure fulfillment of the project end deliverables by:
• Securing the project gate and end deliverables
• Establishing and leading the work with Project Governance Tool
• Leading Project Risk Management activities
• Lead and plan specific workshops within the project
• Support in time planning activities
• In many cases act the right hand of the Chief Project Manager
• Organizing gate audits and presenting the project target status
• Gathering and reusing lessons learned
• Visual planning and information sharing
Experience and competence
- Master degree in Engineering (mechanical, production, etc.)
- Typically 5 years of experience in a relevant role (Quality Assurance)
- As a person you are structural and analytical.
- You have good leadership skills to take lead in all project assurance activities.
- You are a good net-worker with a holistic view and good communication and negotiating skills.
- Solution oriented with a strong drive Ability to take initiative and work independent Change oriented with a positive attitude
Experis Engineering can offer you
Experis Engineering finds and retains the most qualified engineers in the labour market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis Engineering you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
Experis contact details
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
We only accept online applications.
Please attach your CV in English and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact email@example.com