Experis Finance is currently looking for an experienced FX & Fixed Income Dealer to our client Electrolux in Stockholm. This is a consultant assignment which is set to start in the end of October and run until the end of April. Placement in Stadshagen, Stockholm.
At Electrolux we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples' daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We have an opportunity to join our Market Operations Team as a Foreign Exchange (FX) & Fixed Income Dealer. Our Market Operations (MO) team sits within the Group Treasury of Electrolux. The main objectives for the MO team are to support the strategy of Electrolux by well-balanced financial risk management, financial markets execution and debt management. The team is responsible for all FX execution, the internal bank, funding, intercompany lending as well as supporting the different business area of the Group. Another key objective is to minimize the cost and balance sheet risk in respect to the Groups pension liability.
As our next FX & Fixed Income Dealer, you will report to Head of Market Operations. You will be based at our HQ in Stockholm.
Regular day at work
As FX & Fixed Income Dealer you'll execute trading related activities such as FX & Internal bank, netting, loans/depos as well as advising to subsidiaries and macro analysis. You will work closely with business areas and other staff functions to reduce risk and evaluate opportunities.
You are someone who thrives in a multi-national company and has the ability to interact in different kind of social and cultural contexts. You have strong internal drive, motivation and have a good sense for acting in the financial market. Ideally, you'll have experience from treasury in a multinational company or from bank within execution of derivatives. You have a strong interest in the financial market and the macro environment.
- Good communicator - you set clear objectives and direction for others. You clarify prioritizations and have the ability to interact with different functions and levels within the company.
- Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly, to deliver results.
- Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Open - you are open and willing to work in a broader context than the pre-defined scope
- Strategic - You define the agenda and execute it with your team and across the business with a wide network of stakeholders.
- At least 7 years' Treasury experience preferable from large Corp
- Extensive experience from FX management such as hedging and netting
- Good knowledge of derivative instruments and pricing of financial instruments
- Good knowledge of fundamental business concepts, industry & market trends
- Experience and understanding of accounting statements is a plus (BS, P&L and CF)
- University degree preferably within Finance and Administration
- Good Excel Spreadsheet skills
- Experience with Market data and Trading platforms is a plus (Bloomberg. Eikon, FXAll, etc.)
- Experience of WSS is a plus
- Fluency in English
As a consultant at Experis, you are offered the opportunity to develop your skills on at of some of Sweden's largest companies in several different industries. At Experis we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations for you, but in return we offer you development and career opportunities. We work with your career plan so that both you and your consultant manager understand your goals and the skills you want to develop.
If you have any questions about the role or Experis you can contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Pontus Somi at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply, use the button to the right to register your account and CV to our website.