In just a short period of time Elevenate has gone from being a small project to an established brand with our garments being sold in over 250 selected ski shops around the world. We have grown in many ways but our passion and philosophy remains the same - we make clothes that we want to wear in the mountains. Tailored and anatomically shaped garments made from the best materials. Designed in Åre and tested in the mountains at our doorstep and on our travels. After a lifetime on skis and more than 20 years in the Alps, with over 6000 ski days between us, it was simply a natural progression to create Elevenate. We moved from Verbier to Åre and started making ski wear the way we like it. Do you want to join us
CFO/BUSINESS CONTROLLER - ELEVENATE AB
We are growing fast in sales, staff and countries, and we are recruiting a professional and devoted CFO/Business Controller. The position will be based at our new office in Stockholm, but regular visits and meetings at our office in Åre are a part of your work. We are a relatively small company with ambitious goals and plans for our future development. Ahead of us lays an aggressive roll-out of new collections, international expansion, digitalisation and other strategic initiatives in this competitive landscape. We are in need for a true dedicated team player as with developed business- and financial skills will lead the strategic and day-to-day financial parts of our exiting journey. Your personality, winning attitude, goal orientation and strategic business mind-set supporting our ambitious plans are of great importance to fit into our team. Simply, you are the person who will play an important role to develop Elevenate's future business through eyes on the financial objectives and implementations of operational efficiency set-ups.
- Yearly, quarterly and monthly financial reporting based on set budgets and targets.
- Manage our general ledger, transactions, reporting and compliance.
- Lead the budget process in the parent company as well as consolidations of subsidiaries.
- Group business controlling (subsidiaries in Switzerland and US).
- Lead evaluation and implementation of new ERP-system with support functions.
- Accounting and daily bookkeeping are managed externally but will be supervised by the CFO.
- Within the management team agree on yearly targets in sales, costs and investments.
- Cash flow strategy and management as well as credit and exchange evaluations.
- You will be assessing projects and resource requirements from a financial point of view.
- Develop resource analyses for new upcoming projects in distribution, collection developments and retail operations.
- With a business-oriented mind-set, support different functions in their financial analyses of new and existing projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a relevant sized company, or division of a medium sized company.
- Experience from financial management of equivalent businesses and sizes of company.
- Preferably an experience from either the sporting goods industry and/or fashion business environment, or consumer goods, where seasonal changes occurs.
- A positive and entrepreneurial mind-set with a winning spirit and a team-player attitude.
- Skills to keep various projects running at the same time while creating long lasting results.
- High level of English skills in writing and talking. Great MS Office knowledge and experience.
- A true passion into an active lifestyle on and around the mountain.
In this recruitment If cooperates with Experis Executive as a recruitment partner. For more information regarding the recruitment process, contact recruitment consultant Rutger Carlheim-Gyllenskiöld at 070-377 53 52 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply by registering your CV on www.experis.se and connect to the current position.
As the selection process and interviews are being conducted continuously send your application as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!