If is the largest P&C Insurance company in the Nordic region, with a strong track record and operations across the Nordics and the Baltic countries. If is on a journey of becoming radically more digital. Under the heading of "Relax, we'll help you", we want to offer our customers digital services they find easy to use and that help them get their job done quickly. We invest in innovation and continuous improvement and we develop IT applications and mobile solutions in new and modern technology. Moving forward in this direction, our ability to attract and retain the right technology talents is becoming crucial for our future success.
In If, we have been able to secure that all major IT purchases are handled in our IT Procurement team. Our aim is to maximize our considerable buying power by centralizing the procurement, minimize compliancy risks by having a central overview and follow up, to secure adherence to If policies, to optimize commercial terms and conditions, and control that If only pays for deliveries that are anchored in written agreements. The IT Procurement team handles both the daily procurements of workplace hardware and consultants, as well as the strategic service sourcing and licensing purchases. Within this team we want to strengthen our licensing competence with a Senior Contract Manager.
This is a position that ensures that If has a license portfolio that is contractually compliant, reflects the requirements from the insurance business, and that the terms and conditions are on market level. It also handles the relationship with our software vendors, big and small. Some part of the role also includes helping out in other procurement areas like communication services, infrastructural and cloud services, consultants and hardware.
You will be part of a team, consisting of professional colleagues with senior profile, that enjoys an inspiring and dynamic work environment. Our ambition is to be best in class. Organizationally, the position is placed in the IT Contracts team, which forms the strategic part of IT Procurement. Our common working language is English.
As a Senior Contract Manager, we expect you to contribute with high energy in our continuous quest to excel. You will either lead, or contribute to, the following activities:
- Keeping close relationships with internal and external stakeholders, by reporting on usage, trends and compliance issues, as well as capture new and future license needs
- Following up on license usage and cost
- Negotiating and managing contracts
- Actively looking for and proactively proposing improvements and optimizations
- Leading or participating in purchasing projects (RFI and RFP processes) and finding suitable suppliers
To be our ideal candidate we expect you to have the following qualifications:
- Experience from license procurement,
- Experience of independently negotiating license agreements under different licensing models, including cloud
- Experience from software asset management tools
- Very good communication skills towards internal and external stakeholders
- A structured and analytical approach, aiming to be able to budget, forecast and report spending in the licensing area
- Experience from purchasing in other IT categories such as services, consultants etc
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language (preferably Finnish), both written and oral
- Ability to travel, mainly in the Nordic and Baltic countries, a few days per month
This is a permanent position based in either Stockholm or Turku/Åbo.
In this recruitment If cooperates with Experis as a recruitment partner. For more information regarding the recruitment process, contact Experis consultant Anki Snis at 08-508 954 53 or e-mail email@example.com. Apply by registering your CV on www.experis.se and connect to the current position. Only applications in English will be considered. Your application will be handled with confidentiality.
As the selection process and interviews are being conducted continuously send your application as soon as possible.