Trygg-Hansa is one of Scandinavia's biggest insurers. We offer a broad portfolio of insurance products and solutions to private customers and to commercial customers. We are around 3,200 employees in Scandinavia and around 1450 employees in Sweden. Trygg-Hansa is part of RSA Group, which is one of the world's leading multinational insurance groups. Read more about Trygg-Hansa on https://www.trygghansa.se/. Follow us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/trygghansa and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/trygg-hansa
Do you have a solid expertise within business controlling as well as you enjoy being an advisor to decision makers in the organisation? Then you might be our new Senior Finance Partner within the Scandinavian Cost Management team.
Your responsibility as Senior Finance Partner
As a Senior Finance Partner, you will work directly with senior executives and be responsible for providing business controlling of Scandinavian support functions within Codan and Trygg-Hansa. We are looking for a candidate with confidence and solid business understanding, that easily can translate financial statements to actions that drive enhanced performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Budget, forecast and follow-up
- Monthly closing and reporting
- Drive analysis and identify opportunities to optimize Scandinavian cost base
- Manage the interface between the Finance department and assigned divisions to ensure mutual understanding and effective communication
- Support day to day decisions, shape strategy and secure strong results
- Informal leadership of colleagues in our offshore center in New Delhi
You have a solid financial background and a financial mindset with strong sense of trust in the numbers
Your profile will be that you are ambitious, driven and looking for challenges. You have a solid financial background and enjoy analysis, identifying opportunities and making recommendations to senior stakeholders. Building effective relationships, handling a wide array of stakeholders, and to drive collaboration and communication is natural for you. You have a constructive attitude towards change and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
We are in addition looking for a person who:
- Has a relevant academic background within the technical financial fields e.g. you hold a Master of Business Administration, Economics or similar
- Is fluent in written and spoken English
- Has prior relevant experience from controlling, Finance Partnering or similar role (+6 years)
- Has excellent skills in working in Excel and PowerPoint
- Is prominent at presenting data in a clear, structured manner to senior stakeholders
- Has strong analytic and collaboration skills
- Is excellent at communicating findings, and to adapt to short deadlines
- Has the ability to create enthusiasm and motivation amongst people you work with
The role is Nordic, based in Stockholm.
We look forward to welcoming you
As a Finance Business Partner you will report to the Head of Cost Management, part of the Finance and Business partner team in Finance.
We all look forward to welcoming you aboard in Finance where we all strive every day to deliver Best in Class Financial support and solutions for our customers.
Trygg-Hansa works with Experis in this process. Welcome with your application as soon as possible. We select applications continuously. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Agneta Lund on +4687362874. Please apply by sending your CV and application as soon as possible but at the latest 17th of December 2018.
FTF Elisabeth Sandblom +46 701 683 668, SACO Lena Darin +46 752 434 521.