At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities. We are now looking for a Business Analyst to an international company in Älmhult! Are you an IT Business Analyst and ready to take the next step in your career? Then please read more about this opportunity and apply for the job.
We want to find a person who wants to explore and define business needs, motivate change and recommend solutions that deliver business value. We are looking for an IT Business Analyst who wants to work with clarifying business needs, requirements management and solution evaluation. Support high level solution design, validation and configuration management and also support deployment and running operations.
- Identify potential improvements: to elicit, analyse, challenge and document all business needs.
- Set up a business analysis approach and plan, to support the selected business development activities.
- Identify the business consequences and risks with solution alternatives for process, organisation, tools and information.
- Communicate, clarify and safeguard evolving business needs along a project or solution life cycle.
- Clarify business needs during definition and validation of high level & low level design in cooperation with architects and developers.
- Review test plans and test cases to ensure compliance to the requirements. Support the planning and execution of testing activities.
- Secure and handing over requirement related artefacts to development and line organisation.
- Consult in the creation of solution documentation and in the creation of the ‘learning offer’ for the solution.
- Support business benefit realisation through continuous improvement of solutions and their usage.
You will be working close together with solution owner and solution architect.
We believe that you…
Have an ability to address challenges creatively and pragmatically. You like working with the big picture and in small details. You have an analytical ability to elicit, find patterns and identify opportunities in a structured manner. You also have excellent listening skills, and you are able to communicate complex scenarios in a structured and comprehensive way. Furthermore, you have the ability to lead with a business mind-set, challenge stakeholders and determine what is relevant and also ability to plan and facilitate workshops and activities.
To be a successful IT business analyst in this project, we believe that you have at least 3 years’ working experience and also:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in business analysis and modelling, requirements management process.
- Basic knowledge of configuration management and validation, including test methods and tools.
- Understanding of different delivery methods and software lifecycle management.
- Experience from working in an international organization
- Excellent communication and analytical skills. You are responsive, convincing and an ambitious team player.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don’t hesitate to contact Ellen Hedvall at Experis IT, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0470-745588.
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!