Part of the bioeconomy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. Our customers include packaging producers, brand owners, paper and board producers, publishers, retailers, print houses, converters, and joinery and construction companies.
We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Our materials are renewable, reusable and recyclable, and form the building blocks for a range of innovative solutions that can help replace products based on fossil fuels and other non-renewable materials.
Wood Products division provides versatile wood-based solutions for building and housing. Our product range covers all areas of construction, including massive wood elements, wood components and sawn goods. We also offer pellets for sustainable heating. Our customers are mainly merchants and retailers, industrial integrators and construction companies.
Do you want to be a part of taking wood to new heights? So do we, join us!
We are on a growth journey and looking for a skillful Supply Chain Coordinator, Northern Europe in our Building Solutions Supply Chain Team.
As the Supply Chain Coordinator Northern Europe, you will coordinate the CLT Building Projects deliveries in Northern Europe markets from all our CLT mills. You will work in close cooperation with the Sales Managers and be a link between customer and our internal stakeholders. You will report to the Director Supply Chain Building Solutions.
Amongst others in this role you will:
- support Sales to take new orders in by collecting the mandatory information and checking the possible delivery time for the project
- Pre-check the most cost efficient logistic plan depending of the delivering mill
- Coordinate also product bundling volumes like glulam, LVL, KVH, ... together with CLT deliveries
- Take over the sold project from Sales and coordinate in on time and budget to Customer
- Hand over the project information packages to technic team and customer service center teams as well as to other relevant stakeholders
- Proactively support customer to give project schedule updates on time and to keep deadlines for final drawings and other information
Contribute to the profitable and cost-to-serve efficient supply chain for the Stora Enso Building element in close cooperation with business lines, sales, logistics and mills.
Location: Gruvön, Sweden
In this role we value:
- Relevant education and/or a minimum 1 or 2 years of work experience in supply chain, wood industry, production planning or similar tasks,
- Some level of technical understanding, experience to check CAD drawings etc
- Good team player in an international environment, and able to build sustainable relationships with all stakeholders.
- Ability to set clear targets and coordinate against different deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to set priorities and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to work proactively and good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written Swedish and English. Other languages are an asset,
- Experience in using MS project or other project management tools is considered an advantage
- Insight about Wood construction industry and the products are considered an advantage.
The final application date is