As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries.
For our Client we are looking for Senior System Developers
We are looking for senior engineers experienced in all areas of web development.
You will be part of a cross functional team responsible for the entire lifecycle of your application. The team you are working in are fully responsible for designing solutions, writing code, test, release and running the code in production. You will be part of the team that delivers the Mobile Web Experience to something like 80 million users/week so the work you do will have a huge impact on people around the world.
The main tasks in the assignment will be:
● Back end development using Java, Docker and OpenShift
● Create consumer products, test/debug and release to live environments
● Work closely with your team members to define features and tasks
● Work closely with Business API teams to generate feedback and improve back-end services
● Add energy and a problem solving mindset to the team
The applicant should be a passionate web developer with a high personal drive to get things done. Should also both be a team player as well as a strongly self-motivated individual. Should be comfortable operating in an dynamic/agile environment where change is one of the constants.
● 3+ years of previous work experience or in Computer Science or related field
● Experience with adaptive/responsive web development is a must
● Akamai (CDN) and Git knowledge is an advantage
● Understanding of web performance and web accessibility is an advantage
Following competences must be fulfilled:
· 3+ years of previous work experience or in Computer Science or related field, Senior skills
· Experience with adaptive/responsive web development is a must, Senior skills
Project start date:
2018-03-01, with some flexibility
Project end date:
2019-03-01 with option to extend
The primary working site(s) will be: