Are you passionate about marketing and communiation? We are looking for a parental leave substitute for our Marketing and Communications Manager (MCC), in the Consumer division. We are looking for that special someone who can help us during the parental leave and seize the opportunity to look at things differently and rock our world - while together we have a blast!
Doro is a Swedish company that empowers seniors to live richer everyday lives and provides peace of mind for seniors and relatives alike. Doro AB is a publicly traded company listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm exchange, Nordic List, Small Companies and reported net sales of SEK 1,924 billion (EUR 200 million) for 2017.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The MCC responsibilities include the taking care of and executing the full product and services marketing for the Consumer division. Basically, you will be juggling balls, telling stories and weaving tales.
You need to be a hands-on person who gets the job done! Doro is a fast-growing organization striving to be heard and seen on a larger scene, but still has the swift and efficient mind-set of a smaller company where no one is afraid of getting the job done. We don't necessarily always have the resources for an ATL campaign with celebrities from big time TV, but we would like you to challenge us on how we could use our budget smarter and wiser.
Every day is different; some days more long-term planning, others very much hands-on taking care of everything from making sure we have the product descriptions, USP, KSP, collaterals, presentation material, movies and more produced for our Consumer Products and Services, to box creation and even packing and unpacking boxes and holding presentations to media and customers at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Basically you will be working with almost all the various tasks within a Marketing Communication team with a big focus on hands-on and making sure the Doro message is heard and seen by the target audience.
- Overall marketing and product marketing strategy; where do we get the most bang for our buck!
- Produce material for and/or oversee the production of TV and online movies, newspaper and magazine adverts and advertorials, direct mail packs, email campaigns, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
- Define the messages and check marketing copy to be delivered to Doro end-users as well as together with Regional Marketing the message to Doro customers (operators, retailers, distributors)
- Recommend most appropriate media, media split and planning to regional marketing managers and coordinate media spending
- Work closely with the Online Sales & Marketing Manager and the Regional Marketing Managers within the Consumer business, as well as the Marketing Director for Public Care and the Corporate Communications Manager at HQ
- Work closely with teams within the Consumer business; Category and Product Managers, Sales and external creative agencies
- Create marketing tools and assets: brochures, web banners, point of sales material etc
- Organize and manage fairs and exhibitions (e.g. Mobile World Congress, and IFA Berlin)
- PR, advertising and media for trade, consumer and client relations
You're energetic and self-motivated, along with being analytical and well-organized. You have an urge to communicate, a constant drive to make Doro heard and seen, both on the larger screen and in small context, ATL & BTL as well as TTL & online - and speed and swiftness and getting the message out there is of essence. Needless to say you are a very good communicator, verbally and in writing, and have excellent presentation skills. Although we have photographer, graphical designers and copywriter, a hands-on and can-do attitude as well as proficiency in creative tools like Adobe Suite is very much beneficial. We assume you are fully fluent and confident in at least one Scandinavian language as well we English. Additional languages such as German, French, Italian or Spanish is very positive.
Have several years of experience in marketing communication and/or product management, ideally with a master's degree in Business, Marketing or similar, as well as the following capabilities:
- Be a great communicator with very strong multi language communication and presentation skills
- Have a strong desire to communicate our message, big and small
- Solid international experience and good awareness of cultural differences
- Be an excellent team player and have great people skills - you will work closely with all kinds of people and business functions and it is important that together we move forward fulfil our business needs
- Hands on multitasking - You need to enjoy multitasking and be hands on. At Doro you will get your hands dirty.
You will be based at Doro HQ in Malmö, Sweden, reporting to VP Consumer. Occasional travelling to Doro's various European sales offices as well as attending fairs and exhibitions is required.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your CV and motivated application via the application button below. Doro works with Experis in this process. For questions regarding the position, please contact Christopher Weeks or Pierre Bellin at Experis: firstname.lastname@example.org / 040 660 63 08 or email@example.com / 040 660 63 03