We are looking for a Digital Project Leader who wants to work as a consultant at an international company in Älmhult. At this open position as a Digital project leader you will be given the chance to produce the company’s website, which is visited around 1.6 billion times a year. You will also work behind the company’s catalogue with a yearly circulation of around 220 million copies. On top of that, the company churns out a ton of content for social media, not to mention motion media and 3D work.
We are looking for a digital project leader who’s passionate about production of global communication, who navigates in the digital possibilities always on the outlook for the solution that fits the message and the frames that fits the solution. We want to find that someone with the talent of togetherness.
As Project Leader…
…you are responsible for the production of global digital or print communication projects and secure assignor satisfaction by delivery of high quality communication in time, at a low cost and within agreed budget. To make this possible you take lead of a team consisting of Interior Designers, Graphical Designers, Digital Designers, Writers, 3D artists and Web Publishers. You work with different projects involving global digital communication at the company.
In the role you will:
- Lead diverse teams assigned for each project.
- Be accountable for planning of production of communication towards the assignors as well as stakeholders.
- Be responsible for the business aspects of the production projects; create and agree on quotations, de-brief, identify deviations and secure delivery within agreed budget frames.
- Secure that the production is carried out according to agreed working processes and time plans, and ensure that these are communicated to and understood by relevant stakeholders as well as the production team.
- Identify consequences of deviations from agreed project plan with regards to quality, time and cost, communicate consequences with relevant stakeholders and secure decisions needed to move forward.
- Negotiate contracts with sub-suppliers, e.g. graphic designers, artists, photographers or film production companies.
- Manage the production budget.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have…
- A bachelor degree in Communication Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
- Experience as main responsible Project Leader for several campaigns and/or projects, preferably for international clients that have been proven successful.
- Proven experience in managing client/stakeholder relations and successful in conducting negotiations.
- Experience from planning and budget management.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as you have decided that this could be something for you. We do not have an application deadline for this position. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Ellen Hedvall at Experis IT, 0470-745588 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You apply by registering your curriculum vitae at www.experis.se.