We are now looking for a producer to an international company in Älmhult! As a producer you will lead the production team consisting of film and picture team. You will be responsible for delivering within the scheduled timeframes, work close together with the project manager as well as following up on processes and business goals. Do you have previous experience from leading teams within film and picture production? Do you want to work in n creative and inspiring environment close together with project managers, interior designers and 3D artists? Then this might be the right challenge for you!
In the role you will:
- Lead a production team assigned for producing Product Communication film and pictures.
- Lead a production team that will produce large volumes at low cost with short delivery time and high quality.
- Follow up processes, administrate at preplanning meetings and follow the process and administrate from start to end, follow up KPI’s in order to reach business goals.
- Work closely in the production, plan production and be on set in order to secure deliveries.
- Be responsible and identify deviations and secure delivery within agreed budget frames.
- Lead and secure that the production is carried out according to agreed working processes and time plans, and ensure that these are communicated to and understood by production team.
- Identify consequences of deviations from agreed project plan with regards to quality, time and cost, communicate consequences with Project Leader and secure decisions needed to move forward.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Bachelor degree in Communication or equivalent work experience.
- Experience within production planning.
- Excellent people skills and ability to create confidence and build relations.
- Experience as main responsible for production.
- Proven record of consistently meeting agreed deadlines and goals.
- Planning and budget experience.
Consultant assignments through Experis IT:
At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
How to apply and contact information:
Please apply for this position by registered or attached resume at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position, please don’t hesitate to contact Ellen Hedvall at Experis IT, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0470-74 55 88. This is a consultant assignment through Experis IT and you will be performing your work at our international client in Älmhult.
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible!
Welcome with your application!