We are now looking for a Retail Marketing Project Manager to our client within consumer electronics. You will be placed at the Nordic Headquarter in Kista. We can offer you a various job with dedicated co-workers and in an exciting and fast moving business. Speed, quality and customer satisfaction is a key for our client as a business. This assignment extends from as soon as possible and one year ahead, extension highly possible for the right person. Read more about the position below and send in your application today!
As their new Project Manager, you will be responsible mainly for three areas:
- Their Experience Store
- Their shop in shop and promoter staff
- Retail Projects and initiatives
• Dedicated to develop and continuously improve the quality of the brand, product and service experience in the store.
• Responsible for commercial agreement with their partner.
• Responsible for the experience stores’ P&L.
• Recruitment and indirect management of Experience Store Managers.
• Set and secure professional and top-notch operations of Experience Stores.
• Deliver positive results on set KPIs focused on footfall, customer satisfaction and NPS.
• Set and execute store activation programs as well as deliver on retail development projects and operations management development.
• Take full responsibility and project manage the design, production and building processes of Experience Stores.
Shop in shop and promoter staff
• Nordic responsible to plan shop in shop and promoter staff for their shop in shops and in-store promoter activities on a Nordic basis.
• Follow-up and review staff initiatives in order to learn and adapt staffing in shop in shops and promoter activities.
• Drive and manage projects within Retail department’s scope, such as i.e. retail initiatives in customers’ stores.
• Be responsible to take forth, plan and execute in-store activities in order to promote their products and increase NPS.
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: ASAP. 1 year project, extension highly possible for the right person (full time basis).
• Retail management experience, brand and service preferably
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience.
• Passion for the end customer meeting and interaction.
• Some degree of higher education, preferably university degree.
• Good language skills; Swedish fluency and excellent English.
• Experience in driving projects with proven record on delivery
• At least 2-3 years’ experience within Retail Management and/or Retail Marketing
• Experience in store operations, preferably from the electronics industry (supplier and/or retailer).
• Proven track record of creating/handling quality customer experience.
• Experienced in leading agencies, preferably within retail.
In the role, it is important that you can work in a high pace and deliver in time. This is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.email@example.com