Är du redo för nästa utmaning? Just nu söker vi dig med några års erfarenhet som Business Controller och som trivs i en internationell miljö. Är det du? Sök då tjänsten redan i dag!
Experis Finance is looking for a Business Controller for an international client located in Malmö. This is a consultant assignment with start date ASAP and the assignment will last until 2019-08-31 with option to extend.
The main task of the assignment is:
* Budget, Forecast, Invoices and project follow up
* Support the business development projects and solution management with recurrent follow ups and analysis
* Month end closing
* Mapping, accruals monthly, follow up, helping with implementing new forecast tool, routines, projects, invoicing etc
* Ad hoc administration and improvements of working methods and processes as a part of the Business Controller team.
* University exam in Business Administration/Finance
* Experience in Business Controlling, Business Intelligence and/ or Portfolio Management.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools including good Excel skills and if you have an intrest in Qlickview programming that is a plus.
* Fluent in English
As a person you are highly motivated, decisive and analytic. You are service minded and have the ability to build relations on all levels.
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Carl-Johan Andersson at Experis Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org or 040-660 63 01.
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!
Sökord: ledigt jobb, business controller, business navigator, budget, forecast