Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil-based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. We employ some 25 000 people globally and our shares are listed on the Helsinki and Stockholm stock exchanges. Sourcing and Logistics leads the sourcing and logistics activities for divisions and group functions in cooperation with requesters and suppliers. We strive for being a forerunner in supplier responsibility, sourcing demanded quality in competition to best cost possible, delivery performance and driving innovations supporting our renewable materials ambitions with a clear drive for continuous improvements.
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator, Global Ocean Centre
Stora Enso Sourcing and Logistics is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to the Global Ocean Centre in Gothenburg. The Global Ocean Centre was established in 2013 and is today handling 180,000 teus or 20 000 bookings per year for our Paper, Board and Pulp Mills. The task of this team is to administrate bookings, documentation and enquiries related to Global Ocean Container transports and develop e-commerce.
As Customer Service Coordinator in the Global Ocean Centre your main responsibilities are:
- Create bookings to shipping line based on booking requests from Mill and CSC
- Create bill of lading and secure the quality towards stakeholders
- Support Mill and CSC in daily matters
- Update Stakeholders with market and shipping information
- Operational coordination within the team
- Actively propose improvements of the operational processes in cooperation with IT support and development teams
This position requires the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Economic, business or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in global ocean container segment
- Interest in shipping and desire to be part of team work, including supporting e-commerce development
- To be service minded
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Willingness to take initiative and accept responsibility
- Profound understanding of the use of IT systems from an operational and business perspective
- Enjoy working in an international and changing environment
- Fluency in Swedish and English is required. Knowledge of Finnish and/or German is meritorious
As an employee at Stora Enso, we want you to be:
- Visible: Is visible through contacts with our units as well as suppliers. Can both help to solve day to day issues as well as making steps to reach larger picture.
- Courageous: Dares to challenge existing ways of working when opportunities for improvements exist. Pragmatic to make things work in reality rather than perfect but not implemented
- Clear: Easily communicates in all types of situations and makes people feel listened to. Builds trust and openness by understanding current business and best practice.
We are able to offer highly challenging work in an international company who is the leading provider of renewable solutions. You will be exposed to a modern multicultural work environment with opportunities for professional development. You will be welcomed by a young, professional and supportive team.
Permanent employment, full time. The position holder will report to Team Leader, Global Ocean Centre.
Karin Jakobsson Team Leader Global Ocean Centre Tel. +46 70-573 65 80 karin.Jakobsson@storaenso.com
Welcome to apply online via https://storaenso.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobdetail.ftl?job=008718&lang=en as soon as possible but latest the 26th of August 2018.
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Manpowergroup Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.
No applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process.
We will manage the applications on a continuous basis during the application period.
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.