At Experis, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Experis, we offer you the opportunity to develop your skills on some of the largest companies in several different industries. We have high expectations on you, but in return we offer good development and career opportunities.
Who are we searching for?
Our client in Helsingborg is looking for a Financial Analyst. The assignment is for 6 months or longer, and for the right person the assignment might turn into an employment with our client. We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible.
Your main tasks will be:
- Responsible for monthly reporting of sales and margin in accordance with financial standard for Customer Care.
- Provide monthly analysis and forecast support for Customer Care.
- Drive process improvement.
- Act as a business partner with the organization, focus on Customer Care.
- Support with internal and external audits.
- Support Corp Treasury with quarterly block hedge and ECM activities.
Who are you:
- A degree in Business Administration or similar
- At least 3 to 5 years' experience of a similar role or tasks
- Enjoys working with deadlines for financial reporting and with a strong attention to details.
- Strong analytic skills
- Being a business partner to the organisation and drive the business forward.
- You communicate and write well in Swedish and English.
What can we offer you as a consultant at Experis?
As a consultant at Experis we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get an employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Contact and application:
Please send in your CV as soon as possible through the link on the page. We do not accept applications through e-mail, but should you have questions about the job or the role as a consultant at Experis, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org