At Research and Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper. Please send in your application today!
As Sub Function Responsible engineer (SFR) you would be responsible to provide the software requirement for both in-house development team and supplier, take an active part in how our developers and suppliers interpret and implement the requirements. You would do follow-ups on existing designs in production to further develop software. In this position you would be the link between function developers and the teams who provide system requirement for the Inverters.
• Write and review software requirement in their requirement system (Elektra).
• Ensures that the supplier's software and our in-house software work together and fulfill the SWRS (Software requirement specification).
• Ensure that the initial system requirement and software solutions are aligned.
• Responsible for the Motor Core requirements and secure that they follow the development strategy.
• Main contact person to clarify the software requirement specification for your responsible area towards the supplier development team.
• Follow up the in-house software development and make sure that we have correct release for each project
• Experience in the automotive industry.
• Experience of developing Motor Core applications.
• Experience of working with system requirement.
• Knowledge about AUTOSAR architect and development.
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist, Johanna.email@example.com