The Greiner Group is one of the leading companies in the plastic and foam industry with operations in more than 130 locations in 34 countries around the globe. Diversification, innovation and globalization characterize the success of the Group. Greiner is active in the packaging, furniture and automotive industries, in the medical technology and life science sectors, as well as in profile extrusion. Part of the Greiner Group, Greiner Packaging is among the most important European manufacturers of the packaging, with a major network of production facilities throughout Europe as well as in North America and Asia. Our Estonian facility, based in Tabasalu is an established supplier of rigid plastic packaging to various food and non-food sectors of the fast moving consumer goods market throughout the Nordic and Baltic countries.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering profitable growth of sales turnover in Nordic countries by acquiring new customers. In this position you will be travelling on a regular basis across Nordic countries to meet customers from dairy, food, cosmetics, healthcare and chemical industry companies.
Regional Sales Manager is reporting to Sales Director located in Estonia and you will work from home office. The position is preferably located in southern Sweden.
- Identification of new business opportunities, sales channels and partnerships
- Management and development of customer account relationships both directly and remotely delivering revenue and sales growth across the region
- Regular visiting of potential and existing customers making presentations about the company and introducing product range produced by the company
- Assist in creating or updating local sales policies and in the preparation of sales proposals and presentations
- Market analysis, competitor mapping and monitoring of trends on the Nordic packaging market
We believe the successful candidate would be able to show below skills and experiences:
- Experience in B2B sales, preferable of packaging products
- Self-starter with exceptional ability to work independently
- Driven by making new deals - being a true hunter
- Excellent communication skills combined with the ability to sell your ideas to others
- High level of collaboration, engagement and project leadership skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English is a must. Knowledge of any other Nordic language is an advantage
- Willingness to work from the home office
To be successful in the role you have high energy and a positive, proactive "can do" attitude. You are curious with a high willingness to learn and motivated by new challenges. Also, you are result-oriented and driven, always looking for new business opportunities.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, and cover letter in English. The selection process ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, Greiner Packaging is working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Sofia Huhta +46 8 452 33 69 or firstname.lastname@example.org.