Are You interested in working with, and do you have previous experience from, user support, IT-support or service desk? Then this assignments might be what you are searching for! We can offer you a long-term consultant assignment in Älmhult where you will be working for our international client and become a part of a competent and engaged team that gives qualified first line support to its users.
Who are we searching for?
We are searching for you, who has an interest in, and also preferable experience in user support, IT support or service desk experience. This assignment is a longer consultant assignment and you will be working with our international client and you will become a part of a competent and engaged team who gives qualified first line support to its users.
In this process, lots of focus will be put on personal suitability and we are looking for someone who is outgoing and takes initiatives to technical solutions as well as social contacts. You are a prestige less and responsible colleague who performs your work at an engaged- and solution orientated way. We are looking for someone who has a good feeling for service and costumer communication.
Your main tasks will be:
- Receive and take ownership for all support need coming through the companies various support channels
- Register, analyze, prioritize, solve and assign all in-coming cases during the agreed lead time
- Monitoring all open support cases, escalate if necessary and keep the end user informed about the solving process
- You are supposed to spread the user feedback to the rest of the IT organization and your colleagues
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues, i.e. by using a common knowledge database is also part of how we work in the team.
Who are you:
- You communicate and write very well in Dutch AND English and preferably also Swedish
- You have the ability to easily adapt to different situations and persons
- You are service minded and professional and put the end-users need in focus.
- You are a team player with the ability to cooperate and share knowledge within your team and other teams in the solving process, e.g. other Support teams or second level support.
- You are driven and capable of prioritizing and making quick decisions
- You need to be service oriented and customer focused.
- You have good IT knowledge or interest in learning IT. If you have experience of working with IT support it is an advantage.
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging position in a creative environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality and also professionalism from the team. You will work in an expanding and successful company with a high fun factor. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Emmie Raselius at Experis IT, email@example.com. You apply for this job through our website www.experis.com. Selection will be ongoing, please apply for this job as soon as possible.