Experis is now looking for a consultant for an exciting assignment within logistics development for Epiroc in Örebro. In this role you will lead a project where Epiroc aim to identify inventory reduction/improvement opportunities globaly. This is a consulting assignment where you will be employed by Experis but work for our customer Epiroc in Örebro. In this process we review applications continuously so be sure to apply for the job as soon as possible.
Your mission in this project leader role is to lead the MRS inventory reduction taskforce team within the Excellerate! program and report results to the Excellerate! program leadership and MRS divisional management. You will work globally to identify inventory reduction/improvement opportunities and deliver a successful implementation together with the local entities.
Job description - focus areas
Inventory Reduction and Improvement Projects
- Drive regular excess and obsolete inventory reduction meetings with Distribution Centers and Customer Centers to ensure good quality action plans and timelines
- Identify, promote & support redistribution opportunities
- Coordinate with marketing around sales opportunities
- Identify (cross-functional) inventory reduction/improvement opportunities
- Identify and be a driver to solve process and system issues that are causing excess and obsolete inventory
- Ensure successful implementation of inventory reduction projects (tools & processes)
Reporting & Analysis
- Coach local teams to provide accurate inventory projections
- Share scorecard updates and inventory projections with management
- Drive month-end inventory analysis and follow up on anomalies
- Identify root causes for deviations from target and pro-actively spot inventory risks and report them to management
Change Management & Training
- Support the Excellerate! change management team and be an active change agent in order to create awareness of the cost of inventory
- Communicate inventory reduction successes within Epiroc
- Ensure sustainable integration of inventory reduction processes into the line organization (post-Excellerate!)
Education and experience
- Supply chain experience and experience from working in global supply chain transformation projects is a prerequisite
- Project management experience in end-to-end supply chain management involving planning, sourcing, production, distribution, inventory management
- Experience from working with inventory management in a global organization and achieving inventory/project targets in challenging setups
- Strong English communication skill both verbal and written. Additional language(s) will be preferred
- Master's degree and/or specialization in supply chain, logistics, operations, or related degree.
To succeed in this role you shall have a strong personal drive, with the ability to work independently. You have great communication skills both in speech and writing and use the network around you to achieve results. You are analytical, like to identify improvement opportunities and better ways of doing things. You are customer focused, proactive and results oriented. It is important that you have a structural way of working and can manage multiple project plans and activities. Since you will coordinate activities globally you have an interest in working internationally and have excellent interpersonal skills and understanding of different cultures.
Location and travel
This position is located in Örebro. It is a temporary position for 12 months. Occasional travel globally is required.
As a consultant at Experis, you are offered the opportunity to develop your knowledge on behalf of some of Sweden's largest companies in several different industries. At Experis we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations of you, but in return we offer you good development and career opportunities. We work together with your career plan, so that both you and your manager have an understanding of your specific goals and the skills you want to develop.
Our consultants are offered a secure employment within collective agreements, with overtime compensation, vacation, occupational pension and insurance.
We strive for our employees to reflect the diversity of the population and we welcome applicants with any backgrounds and origins!
Apply for the job today!
For more information about the job, please contact Alexander Billström at telephone number +4619166574 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications via e-mail. You apply for the job with a registered profile on our website by following the application link in the advertisement. We review applications continuously so submit your application today!
Experis is a consulting and recruitment company specialized in finding skilled people in IT, technology, finance, leadership, but also marketing, sales and HR are important parts of our business. We are looking for talents who want to take the next step in their career. By combining our industry experience with our knowledge of the candidate's potential, we gain both talent and business to grow and develop. Experis is available in around 50 locations in Sweden and in more than 50 countries around the world and is part of ManpowerGroup.