Volaris acquires, strengthens and grows vertical market technology companies. As an Operating Group of Constellation Software Inc., Volaris is all about strengthening businesses within the markets they compete and enabling them to grow - whether that growth comes through organic measures such as new initiatives and product development, day-to-day business, or through complementary acquisitions. The three companies in Sweden owned by Volaris are Netadmin Systems, Tarantula and Avance Metering. Learn more at www.volarisgroup.com and http://www.volarisgroup.com/comms.
Volaris is looking for a Portfolio CFO, which will play an important role during our continued growth.
Volaris is now hiring a forward-looking Portfolio CFO for one of the business group's portfolios in northern Europe. Volaris is an expansive company with great confidence in their companies and business model. They are searching for a candidate who wants to participate in Volaris continued expansion as an important part of the management and in charge of Volaris financial function in one of the company portfolios. The wide range of work within the role requires an experienced and dynamic person with talent for business and legal work.
The role includes an overall responsibility for economics, controlling and analysis as well as responsibilities within the mergers & acquisition area. As Portfolio CFO you will lead a team of geographically distributed accounting resources in different business units. You will be responsible for the business units monthly and quarterly metrics in according with IFRS, financial and management reporting. You will also work closely with the Portfolio finance team in different countries on all financial related matters. You will be a part of the management team and report directly to the Portfolio Manager in Sweden.
- Monitor and enforce business unit Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Manage 'Quarterly Strategic Review' (QSR) process for each business unit
- Ensure execution of action points from the QSR review process
- Act as a business partner to the Portfolio Manager and Portfolio leadership
- Provide strategic financial leadership on issues affecting the business units
- Recommend and lead efforts to improve ROIC (return on invested capital)
- Information gathering and Q&A with prospect companies
- Detailed bottom-up, multi-scenario financial modelling
- Due diligence, including reviewing and assessing financial statements, financial history by customer, and detailed A/R and WIP analysis
- Preparing business summaries, investment memos, model analysis charts and commentaries, and responding to detailed Q&A
- Integration of acquired companies into corporate systems and processes
- Coaching of management and finance teams on application of processes and systems
Qualifications and experience
We are looking for a person who has an academic degree in economics and has experience of a higher level corporate financial position, for example CFO, senior controller or a similar position. You have good knowledge of accounting and a well-developed understanding and interest of financial business processes. A requirement for the role is mergers and acquisitions experience and knowledgeable in IFRS. Previous executive experience and experience of company board member work is meritorious. You have good knowledge of Swedish and English (written and spoken) and you have good communication skills.
To be successful in the role as Portfolio CFO and to be able to thrive in the company, you must have high integrity and great dedication. You are a result focused person who enjoys an environment characterized by development, growth and a high pace where you get outlet for your flexibility, overall vision and communicative ability. You are prestigeless and appreciate a role where you are central to the company's continued success. As a leader, you are confident and interested in developing both employees and business processes. The corporate culture of Volaris is characterized by transparency and decisiveness.
What does the company offer you?
You will work in a developing and central role in an expanding company characterized by a creative work environment where you have great opportunities to participate and influence, both within your own areas of responsibility as well as within other areas of the company.
For more information
In this recruitment Volaris is cooperating with Experis. For more information, please contact Marcus Kahanek at Experis, 011-194354 or email@example.com.
Closing date:28 of February 2019, with interviews to commence shortly after.