RWE will now recruit a responsible manager for HSE issues focusing on Onshore in the Nordic countries.
About the role
We are about 50 employees in Malmö which before we became RWE Renewables was owned by E.ON. Now we have new and high ambitions for renewable energy, and we are in the starting pits of our journey together with about 3,500 colleagues in Europe, North and South America, Asia and Pacific. In your role you have great freedom to organize your work in the way that suits you.
Our culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, openness and commitment.
With us you get a dynamic job where relationships, development and strategy will be even a big part of your everyday life.
We are now recruiting a very important role based on our head office in the Nordic region, which is in Malmö. The job is as Onshore Wind HSE Manager Nordic where you will get the opportunity to lead the RWE's HSE work in the Nordic region together with a small team reporting into you. You will engage with your colleagues in other regions to drive continuous improvement within the wider organization.
In this role you will directly support RWE RES Sweden / Norway / Denmark and its consolidated companies including third parties contracted for work and services.
We want you to have experience of:
* Working with management and employees in operational facing as well as support functions
* Renewable technologies, in particular Onshore wind and battery storage
* Comprehensive job experience (> 5 years) and HSE-specific qualifications, preferably in the energy sector
* Good working knowledge of Swedish Health & Safety and Environmental legislation, additional Nordic countries of advantage.
* Experience in developing, implementing and updating an HSE Management System, preferably aligned with ISO 14001, 45001 or similar
* Developing and improving a HSE culture within organizations
* Wide-ranging expertise in the area of Health, Safety & Environment
* Good health, with general all-round fitness to work at height (Certificate for work involving climbing with a large level difference, AFS 2019:3).
* Pronounced target and profit accountability taking customer requirements into account
* Managing and inspiring your direct reports
To handle and fulfill this role, we believe you have completed university studies (M.Sc./Diploma) in a relevant subject area (engineering-related / safety / risk engineering or similar studies).
You have good analytical and conceptual skills as well as a high degree of self-directed initiative and personal responsibility.
We would also like you to have:
* Good assertiveness, persuasiveness and openness to dialogue
* Pronounced team spirit and communication skills
* Good decision-making competence
* High level of facilitation and presentation skills
* Agile way of working in conjunction with a high willingness to travel, incl. international travels
* Networked and cross-sector mindset in an international environment
You handle Swedish and English fluently in speech and writing, if you also have knowledge of the other languages in the Nordic countries, it is a merit.
Welcome to apply today, but no later than August 9th.
Please send your application and your application documents in English.
During the summer we will unfortunately have less availability for contact, if you have any questions about the role please contact Magnus Aarenstrup at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powering. Reliable. Future. This is RWE. RWE Renewables, the newest subsidiary of the RWE Group, is one of the world's leading renewable energy companies. With around 3,500 employees, the company has onshore and offshore wind farms, photovoltaic plants and battery storage facilities with a combined capacity of more than 9 gigawatts. RWE Renewables is driving the expansion of renewable energy in 15 countries on four continents. An annual investment budget of €1.5 billion net is available for further growth. The focus is on the Americas, the core markets in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.