Part of the bio economy, Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper globally. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 26,000 employees in over 30 countries. Our sales in 2017 were EUR 10 billion.
- Mill production planning based on customer demand
- Monitoring of inventory position and product availability and updating customer allocations
- Stock movements based on estimated customer demand
- Close cooperation with Biomaterials’ sales team and customer service center
- Close cooperation with mill’s external warehouse operator
- Supply chain reporting activities
- Participation in production planning process development
- Participation in other supply chain development projects
The position will report to Supply Chain Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering or equivalent experience
- Several years of relevant working experience in production planning, supply chain, customer service, operations or logistics
- Good written and spoken English and Swedish is mandatory. Other languages are considered as a merit
- Good MS Office skills
- Good knowledge on SAP APO & SD modules and Honeywell Optivision considered as a merit
- Knowledge on pulp industry considered as a merit
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and willing to take responsibility
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to handle stress
The final application date is July 27th, please apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are ongoing. Please note that we only accept applications via Stora Enso's Career Pages. https://storaenso.taleo.net/careersection/1/jobsearch.ftl
Please note that no applications registered on Manpower/Experis websites will be included in the recruitment process!
We have made our media selection for this recruitment and therefore declines contact with advertisers and sales staff for recruitment services.
For further information regarding the job please contact Ilpo Körkkö, Senior Supply Chain Director, Biomaterials firstname.lastname@example.org tel. +358 40 761 9198
In this recruitment, Stora Enso cooperates with Manpowergroup Solutions, a sister company of Experis. If you have any questions about the application, please contact us: +46 (0) 8 764 24 40.