Do you want to be part of a dedicated and strong team? Do you want to work in an international environment and interact with people worldwide? Then keep on reading.
We are currently seeking a Product & Process Coordinator who will focus on preparation of products and be in contact with suppliers during the quotation phase. In this position, you are the link between different functions and systems, so you need a holistic approach and must be able to act globally. You should have general technical knowledge and a passion for discipline and structure in your daily work.
The Product and Process Preparation team is striving for a uniform way of working in an ERP system to achieve an efficient handling worldwide. The tools we use are the master system Teamcenter and the ERP system IFS. All products are created in Teamcenter and at a certain stage transferred to IFS.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage preparation for standard and customized products in the ERP system
- Maintain the existing product data in IFS, with global processes in mind, and make sure that established processes are followed
- Make an impact analysis on a global basis and report when change of a product occurs
- Take action according to changes and make sure the change is done in IFS
- Work in close cooperation with suppliers, both in projects and for "one-off" customized products
- Analyze quotations (quality, lead-time, cost, etc.)
- Forward information to the requester within our business area organization
You have general technical interest and knowledge as well as experience of applying a drawing to manufacturing methods. You have commercial skills for gaining the best from the quoting process. It is a merit if you have worked in an international environment.
You will be in contact with colleagues all over the world and some travelling is part of the position. A prerequisite for success in this position is that you are fluent in English.
You take responsibility for your own work and have a holistic view in your way of working. You are curious, social and have a driving force for change. You are organized and you focus on high quality. You possess the ability to establish and maintain good relations with colleagues and suppliers. You are open to new ideas and experiences, seek knowledge and handle situations and problems with creativity, but you can also relate to well-known standards and methodologies.
Speed, simplicity and flexibility are key principles for us at Roxtec and should feel natural to you as well.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Carina Berg on telephone 0455-302773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection and interviews are made continuously so send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 2020-01-31.