Experis IT are currently looking for a team of Software Developers for a well-known and international customer in the telecom industry in Kista, Stockholm. Do you have experience from working with system design, C++ and knowledge about Agile / Lean / SCRUM / KANBAN ways of working? Then this job opportunity is just right for you! Welcome with your application today, selections are made continuously.
Details about the job:
Where: Kista, a few minutes outside of Stockholm City
When: Start ASAP - at least 6 months with a good chance of extension
For this job opportunity, Experis IT is offering you an employment as a consultant. You will be hired by Experis, but work on assignments at our customers.
To be the right fit for this job, we believe that you have at least 3 years' experience as a software developer, software engineer or similar. We also wish that you have the following competences:
- SW design especially C++ and Matlab in an embedded real-time environment. Good knowledge of software architecture and design in highly threaded software.
- The systemization tasks require good radio access knowledge, including radio functionality, algorithms and protocols.
- The Verification tasks require good knowledge of radio access features, test methodology, test tools and simulators on system as well as node level. Many test cases and scenarios are automated, so good/excellent knowledge in JAVA, PERL, XML, Ruby languages. Competence in unit test, sub system test and node test level.
- Be able to work with System design, C++ and Matlab SW design and SW verification/integration.
- Good knowledge in driver SW architecture and design
- Good knowledge in driver SW development and connected architecture evolvement in Linux based systems, mainly in C and C++.
- Understanding of database handling for driver SW
- Competence within standard HW components and HW interfaces (e.g. JESD, SPI, GPIO)
- Integration and troubleshooting of driver SW on target HW, in cooperation with HW design, requires ability to read HW schematic diagrams and to handle instruments (e.g. oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer)
- Knowledge about Agile/Lean/SCRUM/KANBAN ways of working
At Experis, we value your personality highly. As a consultant we expect you to be flexible, curious and have good social skills. We also believe that you have a self-driven and proactive approach and have excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken. For this assignment, we see it as a big bonus if you have experience from large international companies within the telecom industry.
What can we offer you?
As a consultant at Experis we are happy to offer you the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right career-paths and challenges for you!
We do have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities and opportunities in your work-life. We work together by setting plans for you on how we can collaborate for you to reach your own personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Contact and application:
Please send in your CV as soon as possible through the link on the page. We do not have the possibility to receive applications through e-mail, but should you have questions about the job or the role as a consultant at Experis, please feel free to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Camilla Forssberg at Camilla.Forssberg@se.experis.com.