Do you have an experience in Contract Management solutions - data management, reporting, MIS Functions and want to work for a global automotive company in Gothenburg? Experis IT currently looking for an Application Support who will investigate problems and perform application root cause analysis. Does this sound like something you are interested in, send your application today!
For our customer, a well know international company within the automotive industry, we are now looking for an Application Support. The primary responsibility is to focus on applications, maintenance and participation in different projects. The project involves development of the applications, decommissioning or introducing new ones. You will also propose changes and improvement activities that make the application more efficient.
The key responsibilities are:
* Supporting customers by handling incidents and requests
* Working with business analyst to determine feasibility of requirements
* Translate business needs to technical requirement and technical documentation
* Create automation driven procedures, for example macros, SSIS/SSRS packages
* End user support
* Participating in maintenance and development activities.
To be a good fit for our client, you have experience in the following areas:
- Contract Management solutions - data management, reporting and MIS functions
- Experience on working with system integration and financial solution
- Thorough working knowledge and experience on MSSQL
- Experienced in Impact Analysis, Estimation, Coding and Unit Testing. Skills in application/code testing.
For this role, it is essential to have analytical skills to trouble shoot database issues with underlying tables involving business rules. It's also important to have problem solving abilities. To work as an application support you need to be confident and fluent in verbal and written English communication. You like to work in teams, you have high team spirit. You also enjoy working effectively with minimum supervision.
Experis has your career goals in focus with a long-term commitment in our consultants to create a balance between private life and work life. With us you get a secure employment with everything that contains; competitive salary, overtime compensation, vacation, occupational pension, insurance according to collective agreements, continuous contact and an annual meeting regarding your career with your consultant manager. Healthcare and wellness grants are examples of other things that we offer to all our employees.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please contact talent acquisition specialist Elin Ylander at email@example.com.