Do you have experience Experienced in Infra Security Design, Implement, troubleshoot? Do you also have experience of Azure security? Then this is the opportunity for you! We are currently looking for a JD- Azure Security developer to a consulting assignment with start ASAP and going on for 1 year. Let Experis IT open the doors to your dream job, apply to the position today! Selections are made continuously, so do not hesitate to send in your application!
We are one of the world's largest and most innovative Technology, IT Services and R&D organizations. Our global team of the world's most remarkable entrepreneurs, ideapreneurs, inventors, architects, designers and engineers create solutions for global enterprises.
With innovative technology solutions around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity and traditional IT, we help our customers to reimagine business in the digital and disruptive age.
- To define solution architecture based on business requirements and established standards in line with the defined future state enterprise IT landscape.
- Creation of solution and architectural views (logical| conceptual| development| execution| infrastructure & operations architecture)
- To assess the domain IT landscape assessment and Application portfolio optimization for gap analysis
- To contribute towards white/technical papers and knowledge base
- To ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new and emerging products/technologies
- To study and define system requirements addressing stakeholder| portfolio concerns
- To manage Non Functional Requirement adaption for the solution
- Having Security experience of 10+ years
- Next Generation Firewall (Palo Alto), IPS, Threat Protection, Proxy, WAF, Endpoint Security(EDR, AV), SIEM, Container Security, PKI, CASB
- Cloud Security Principles (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Azure - IAAS Security, PAAS Security (Web App, MS SQL), AKS Security, Encryption, NSG, Application Gateway Azure Security Centre, Compliance & Policies, Networking, Key Vault, RBAC, Subscription Governance et
- Experienced in Infra Security Design, Implement, troubleshoot
- Able to work collaboratively with customers and colleagues to achieve optimum outcomes
- Good communication skills
- Team player who understands that she/he belongs to a team and contributes to own organization and to the rest of the organization/functions
- Ability to work with short and/or changing timelines
- Interest in working in a international and multicultural environment
What can we offer you?
Experis IT finds and retains the most qualified engineers in the labour market. We are the global leader in accelerating careers and propelling business growth across IT, Finance and Engineering. As a consultant at Experis IT you will have access to a career network with thousands of colleagues within your field.
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to Talent Acquisition Specialist Linnea P. Eriksson firstname.lastname@example.org