We are setting up a new organization for the ETO for the European, Nordic and Russian markets and offer a challenging career opportunity in a Global environment.
You will be part of the ETO Hub Service department and responsible for handling most standard orders in the system from inquiry to final delivery of the order. You will also be responsible for fielding complex offer requests where price, delivery time, bid estimation and calculation review are required and to escalate to engineering and proposal support teams. You will also manage the invoicing stream and dates for all standard and most complex orders, including communication to the customer and maintenance of order related dates in SAP.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
• Manage orders in SAP
• Follow-up and maintenance of orders
• Manage standard inquiries/quotes/proposals - price, delivery time
• Assist with complex quotation requests - calculations, price, delivery time, product support
• Create milestone billing and revenue invoicing on time and within terms of delivery
• Investigate requests for credits and input once approved
• Maintain customer registers and standard price lists in SAP.
• Identify additional sales opportunities and customer needs based on technical input and installed base usage
• Actively contribute to the achievement of the department's KPIs and, if necessary, make suggestions and measures for further development.
• Experience in the mining industry - Customer-focused business approach
• Technical understanding of mining products
• Educational achievement of an associate’s degree can be offset by relevant experience
• Language proficiency - Swedish and English
• Application Knowledge – Pyro and Grinding or more general Mining experience
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English, verbal and written
• A high level of computer skills is essential – SAP, CAD, PBM, Salesforce and MSOffice.
As a person you are responsible, structured, orderly and cost conscious. You have strong interpersonal/communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
Metso operates in a very dynamic international environment and is a global leader in its field.
We offer a high profile interesting and challenging position in truly global environment. This position also gives you good opportunities for personal development.
For additional information, please contact recruiting Manager at Metso Chris Ivey +441788532204, Chris.Ivey@metso.com or Experis recruitment consultant Magnus Hallberg, + 46 660 63 14, email@example.com.
Please send your applications via the link provided below latest on 22nd May 2018. http://www.metso.com/company/careers/open-jobs/#/Sweden/All