One of Japan’s leading investment companies is starting an Electric car sharing business in Stockholm and we are looking for enthusiastic and driven team members to join them on their journey. The company in Sweden will be an important part of a global E-mobility strategy to contribute to a less emission and less congestion society through smart and environmentally friendly mobility solutions. We want to get in touch with candidates that are motivated by the opportunity to participate in the creation of an organization that is disrupting the traditional automotive industry while contributing to a better environment at the same time.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Initially set-up and develop the company’s processes from financial controller’s perspective
- Budget control
- Drafting Management Report
- Payment control (Account receivable, payable management)
- Assisting Managing Director in general corporate activities
- Manage relationships with third party providers
You will also be expected to partake in the general affairs of the company and contribute and support in other areas where not only your financial skills are required.
- Academic degree within finance or equivalent
- At least three to five years of accounting experience
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
- Experience gained from a start-up environment and/or subscription based business is preferred but not a must
To be successful we believe that you on one hand is enthusiastic and flexible, that you have a can-do attitude and want to work hard to contribute in a start-up environment. On the other hand it equally important that you have attention to detail and that you are accurate, persistent and methodical in you role as financial controller.
We offer you an opportunity with a lot of responsibility and with a possibility to influence the set-up and development of a company within a new and exciting field of mobility solutions. You will be part of a small team but with the security of a solid investor with long-term goals for the company. The role is full-time and based in Stockholm city.
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a short cover letter and any additional relevant documentation. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
In this recruitment, we are working with Experis – a ManpowerGroup Company. For more information about the role or the process, you are welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Therese Rocafort Svensson +46 8 436 28 77 or email@example.com.