HR Manager / Senior HR Business Partner to Unit4, Stockholm!
In this role you will have an exciting dual responsibility. On the one hand, you are responsible for all HR practices in one or more business units for Nordic East (Sweden, Finland and Estonia). On the second hand you act as HR Manager based in Sweden. You are the one who is responsible for the overall implementation and execution of the HR strategy in Sweden, Finland and Estonia.
More precisely the role is responsible for;
• You ensure that Strategic HR is part of the management culture and decision-making.
• You lead and deliver on HR projects, such as the implementation of an organizational training process (including onboarding), Performance Management process as well as Talent and Career Management.
• You drive a people-centric HR approach and HR processes. You oversee all local recruitment processes, and other HR processes that will ensure the successful development of our employees.
• You support and implement on-going organizational changes within the company.
• You build the leadership capability of the Swedish, Finnish and Estonian management team, ensuring they have the skill and knowledge required to effectively lead their team to deliver company ambitions.
• You monitor employee engagement and implement initiatives to facilitate, such as employee surveys –and work with management to conduct good feedback sessions with them and employees.
Finally, you make sure local work tools and information sites on HR policy, HR systems, personnel overviews, benefits and other relevant information as needed are up-to-date and delivered alongside managing the relationship with our recognized Union for Sweden.
Location: Solna, Stockholm
Working hours: Weekdays, office hours
Duration: We are looking for someone who is able to start on the very short term for 3-6 months as a Freelancer/Contractor/Consultant, or someone who wants to join Unit4 in a permanent position right from the start.
• You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology or other relevant field.
• Extensive experience in a similar / senior HR position, preferably in an IT or Tech company.
• You have experience of managing in HR roles with well-documented results.
• You have experience in Works Council/Union processes, implementing and improving HR processes such as recruitment, onboarding/organizational training, performance management and/or talent management.
• You have experience in change management / culture change, with successful results.
• You have strong Swedish and English language skills
• You know your way around Swedish and preferably Finnish and Estonian labor law.
You are a communicator by heart with great interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly establish credibility and trust throughout all levels in the Swedish, Finnish and Estonian LoB’s and functions. You are sensitive to cultural differences, especially because you have experience in international orientated organizations. Which means you can adapt to different work methodologies. You definitely can work with HRIS (Human Resources information systems).
What we can offer?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden’s leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
How to apply
You are most welcome to send me your application by registering your CV at the link to the right.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Johanna Johnsson, Candidate Specialist,