Experis is now looking for a Data Engineer to our client Samsung Nordics in Stockholm. We are looking for someone who has previous experience working with business analysis and who is interested in working in a fast moving industry and be part of a highly dynamic company. Does this sound interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension
Purpose of the job
In this role you will identify the data the business should be collecting, define the system in order to extract this information and develop the processes that transform raw data into business insights. You will be responsible from managing data workflows, ETL processes and working on other transformation tools with the goal of making data the part of data warehousing eco system.
You will also:
- Be responsible for cleansing of large unstructured data and enabling analytical capability in order to query the data and address various business needs.
- Responsible from integrating customer's systems to Samsung internal systems for better collaboration and improve daily sales. Having internal and external customer meetings to drive business integration is also key point in this position.
You will be part of operational team delivering the backend connection from external data sources to data warehousing. You will also identify different data requirements in different divisions and find the most optimal way to implement the data process.
You will also:
- Analyze, identify and implement process improvements within business processes above by sales divisions and customer, where the data and integration is always in the core.
- Analyze different kinds of data to improve and support daily operation.
- Secure high level of accuracy (quality) in the incoming various data sets.
- Develop SSIS packages
- Work on database modelling and SSAS cubes.
- Work with optimization of the existing measures and models.
- Develop and maintain good relations with customer's analytic teams and pro-actively drive improvement of business process with customers through workshops and meetings.
- Drive and coordinate new projects with all liaisons in a positive and constructive manner.
Who you are
For this role we are looking for someone who has a bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or any other related quantitative field. You are a "do-er" and result oriented. You are flexible, can manage to prioritize and you are also self-driven and take own initiatives.
You also have:
- At least 3 years of working experience working with business analysis/informatics and business outcomes research within a fast-paced and complex business setting.
- SQL Server (Database model & schema design and development)
- SSIS (Develop ETL logic using SQL Server Integration service)
- SSAS (Create model from database specifically tabular schema)
- Experience with data visualization tools like Power BI and Qlik
- Experience from System Integration
- Experience in DBA and Performance Tuning
- English both written and spoken (high level)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
It is good if you have experience with:
- Paxata data transformation
- C#, API, PowerShell, Json
- Sourcing from SAP, SAP Gui scripting
- Understanding of Machine learning methods
- Pyton or R programming good to have
What we can offer
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you. We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career.
You apply for this position only with registered or attached resume in English at www.experis.se. If you have any questions regarding this position please don't hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Specialist Paula Skoglund at email@example.com
The selection will be ongoing so apply therefore as soon as possible.
Welcome with your application!